ONE |BLUE EYED MAN.

fun sized. chapter one.

but if you closed your eyes
does it almost feel like
nothings changed at all

❝ but if you closed your eyes does it almost feel like nothings changed at all ❝

——

STEVEY PATIENTLY awaited for her father in the rv, her light green eyes wandering around the camper from her criss- crossed position on the booth, her elbows propped up on the wooden table in front of her. the teenager was well aware of what her father was doing just outside the vehicle, tormenting and torturing the poor strangers stevey has yet to meet. all she was aware of was that the group attacked their group, killed a lot of saviors that were staying at a local outpost.

deep down inside, stevey knew her father didn't give a shit that those saviors were dead, he didn't care about any of his people, couldn't care less if they were to get eaten alive or shot. negan didn't care about anybody, besides from stevey.

the girl was growing impatient, getting bored with overlooking the rv for the hundredth time, nothing growing more exciting about it, same old cabinets, same old dirty rug floor and ceiling as the first time she looked. she wasn't even sure if her father was going to call her out, he said he would think about it when they first left the gates of the sanctuary. negan sternly ordered his daughter not to leave the rv unless he told her to, he made sure to tell her that twenty nine times before he left the camper.

that was almost eleven minutes ago, and as much as stevey knew her father loved toying with people, emotionally, mentally and physically, eleven minutes was nothing, the poor strangers had so much in stored for them for the rest of the night, stevey was sure of that. still though, stevey was a very impatient person and negan knew that, she got it from him. and as many times as he told her to hold her horses over her lifetime, he and her both knew she couldn't help it.

standing up and dusting her dark blue colored jeans off, she quietly made her way towards the couch that was pressed up against the window, the blinds being closed. she made her steps very light, her brain knowing her father had ears and eyes on the back of his head, and she did not feel like getting a lecture about privacy.

she sat her knees on top of the cushioning, reaching her hand up and pulling down the tinted white blinds with her fingertips as little as she could with still being able to see outside. her eyes peered out of the closed window, seeing the back of her father a few feet ahead of the rv, and a group of people kneeled down in a straight line across from him.

stevey could visibly make out tears streaming down their faces, sweat dripping off of a man in the center, a boy in a sheriffs hat trying to keep his cool, and a redhead holding his chin up high. just by the looks of them, stevey could tell they have been through hell and back, and telling by the glances they would give each other, she knew they all cared very deeply for one another. she was well aware of the fact that her father was definitely going to use that against them.