THREE | FIND MY GUN.

fun sized. chapter three.

you're loving on the murderer sitting next to you
you're wondering how'd i get here next to you

❝ you're loving on the murderer sitting next to you you're wondering how'd i get here next to you ❝

——

STEVEY WALKED alongside dwight and franco into alexandria, passing by a few saviors standing guard outside, some keeping their chins held high, others talking lowly with one another.

"now, negan has given me direct orders to not let you wander off alone," dwight began, his voice low as he kept his head facing forward, looking down at the brunette through the corner of his eye. stevey rolled her eyes. "he's too overprotective," the girl retorted, chewing on the pink bubblegum in her mouth. dwight nodded in agreement, clutching his shotgun closer to his stomach, making sure his hands were only inches from the trigger.

"so, what's our plan?" franco whispered into stevey's ear, rubbing his hands together. the boy kept his eyes on dwight as he spoke those words to stevey, making sure the blonde wasn't paying attention to them, nor hearing them.

"plan for what?" stevey asked in reply, her voice dropping to the tone of his. the boy rolled his eyes at his friend.

"our plan to ditch dwight, ditch your dad's orders and go do something fun," he nudged stevey's shoulder, which resulted in the girl laughing.

"there's this really cute boy," franco whispered in her ear, leaning half his weight against her shoulder. stevey rolled her eyes playfully, the girl would love to see franco be with someone that loved him just as much as she did, but teenage boys were already limited in the apocalypse, let alone gay/bisexual ones. stevey was aware that there was a gay man in the group, she told franco about that, but he wasn't into older guys like Stevie was.

"who? what's his name?" stevey questioned in response, her voice raising to a normal tone, considering they weren't talking about breaking the rules and whatnot. franco chuckled, spinning around in a circle as he continued to move his feet forward to stay in line with the other two.

"i don't know, but he wears a sheriff's hat, has really big green eyes- i'm guessing eyes, the other one is covered with a bandage," franco informed his friend, smiling widely. stevey grinned, knowing who he was talking about.

"yeah, that's the leaders kid, and i'm pretty sure he's straight," stevey replied, bumping her hip lightly with his. franco shrugged, a grin playing on his lips as he rolled his hazel eyes.

"i can change that," he winked at the girl, taking a few steps forward to walk ahead of her. stevey laughed in response, shaking her head.

"rosita," stevey's attention got switched from franco walking down the alexandria street, to dwight, who was standing next to a hispanic women and a dark haired man that looked to be in his twenties. stevey strolled over to the three, stuffing her hands into the side pockets of her joggers, blowing a bubble with her gum. the hispanic women rolled her eyes at the blonde, her face showing no emotion other than annoyance. stevey stood next to dwight, rocking back and forth from her heels to her toes.