Chapter 4

Previously on Chris Motionless is my dad

"Hey you done yet." Chris asks

"Yea just finished."

"OK, well then let's go."

We left everything there but in the living room. Then we left to the band house.

Okay so the song that is above is called stories by A Poison Alibi. I've just recently started listening to them and so far in my opinion they are fucking awesome. Well yea so here's the chapter. Just thought I'd put that out there.
________________________

Legacy's POV

When we got to the band house. I sat on the couch, and put my head back. I slowly started to drift off to sleep. Until I was rudely awoken by someone shaking me.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Wake the fuck up. Chris told me to ask if you want something to eat." Vinny asked.

"No I'm not hungry. Now please leave me alone. I'm not in the mood."

"Well shit sorry bitch."

"Look asshole don't call me a bitch. You don't know what the fuck I've been through today. Did you see your mom die today? Did you get punched and slammed against lockers? No that's what I thought. So I suggest you fuck off if you want to live."

After that I walked outside and got my pack of cigarettes that I had in my pocket, and lit one. I went to the yard and layed down in the grass. I heard the front door open and close.

"You know those can kill you right?"

"Yea and so can people."

"Hey look I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean to call you a bitch."

"It's cool honestly I've been called worse. And sorry for lashing out on you like that."

"So you really lost your mom today?"

"Yea. She was in a car wreck with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend died at the scene. My mom died in a coma a few hours later."

"Damn sorry."

"Ehh it's whatever. I mean yea I loved her n all but she was abusive and so was her boyfriend."

"Seriously. That's pretty fucked up. I will never understand why parents abuse their kids."

"Yea, neither will I."

"So how old are you?"

"17. What about you?"

"20"

"Damn so ur the baby of the band."

"Ugh please don't say that. I'm not a baby. I mean yea I'm young but still I'm not a baby."

"Well you have a baby face just saying."

"Why do you do it?"

I looked at him and looked down and saw my sleeve rolled up. Shit.

Vinny's POV. (Bet you all weren't expecting this)

After Legacy lashed out on me. I realized that I shouldn't have called her a bitch. So I went outside and apologized to her we were talking when I saw her sleeve rolled up.

"Why do you do it?"

She looked at me confused, and looked down and sighed.

Why would she do that to herself. I mean why would anyone want to do that to themselves.

"Look you can't tell no one about this okay"

"Fine. But you have to tell me why you do it."

"You don't know what it's like to be abused at home, then go to school and be abused by people you don't even know. It sucks OK. I've been to the hospital so many times I've lost count. Some are for suicide attempts, some are for being hit so badly. Shit. One time my mom and her boyfriend beat me so bad that I went to school with a black eye then to be beaten again. The school had to call the ambulance. I had 4 broken ribs and a concussion. They said if I were to have waited one more day. I would have died."

Wow who knew someone could go through so much.

I didn't know how to respond, so I just pulled her onto my lap and hugged her. It took a minute but she hugged back and started crying.

"Hey it's ok. Don't cry, I promise you as long as your here I won't let anybody hurt you."

I don't know what this girl is doing to me. I mean I just met her but there is just something about her that draws me to her.

"Vin can I ask you something?"

"Yea what is it?"

"Why are you being so nice to me? I mean why would you want to be nice to me?"

"I don't know. It's just something about you that makes me want to keep you safe."

With that I kissed her.

___________________________

So guys I hope you like this chapter. I was planning on doing Richy instead of Vinny, but I noticed there is not very many stories about Vinny, so why not show him a little love.