Chapter 11

Previously on Chris motionless is my dad.

"Cause it's also the day my mom started abusing me and other things." I mumbled the last part. Hopefully he didn't hear it.

"What do you mean by other things." Shit he heard it.

I just sighed and told him

After I was done telling him I was in tears by now. He picked me up and put me on his lap and rocked me back and forth till I calmed down.

"Hey look at me your going to sleep in my room OK. No if, ands, or buts."

I just nodded not wanting to say anything. We got up and left the cemetery and went back home.

The rest of the day consisted of me and Vinny cuddling in his room and watching movies.

______________________

Day of tour

Chris's pov

Today was the start of tour. Christmas was a few days ago, and it went good. All the guy's girlfriends came over. Legacy cooked dinner that was good as fuck. We passed around presents and the guy's started drinking a little bit.

Eventually everyone went to sleep except legacy she stayed up and cleaned up a little.

I decided to finally get up, get ready and go wake the rest up.

1 hour later

I go to Vinny's room first to see legacy laying down next to him. I start to wonder what's going on between them, cause the first day she was here they were outside for a long time, and when they came back in her face was red as hell.

I know Vinny probably has something for her, I know legacy probably does but she has so many trust issues she wouldn't let him in. But I know she probably trust him more than me because she told him about her eating disorder and her cutting before me.

I go over to the bed and shake legacy so she can get up hopefully waking Vinny at the same time.

She starts to turn and she eventually opens her eyes.

"Hey dad. What are you doing in here and? And what time is it?"

"It's 4 in the morning and you got to start getting ready because the bus will be here at 6:30."

She just nods and sits up. I walk out of the room to go wake the others up.

Legacy's pov

I fell someone shaking me I open my eyes to see my dad standing there.

"Hey dad. What are you doing in here? And what time is it?"

"It's 4 in the morning and you got to start getting ready because the bus will be here at 6:30"

I just nod and sit up he walks out, I get up and start to wake up Vinny. 

"Vinny wake up we need to start getting ready"

He stirs a little but stays asleep. I groan and shake him again still nothing.

I climbed ontop of him straddling his waist and start poking his face. Still doesn't wake up. So I lean down and Peck him on the lips and his eyes flutter open. He looks at me and. Smiles.

"Mmm I could get used to that." And pulls me down so I'm lying on his chest.

"You need to get up. The bus will be here at 6:30." I mumbled into his chest. Breathing in his scent.