Chapter 9

Previously on Chris Motionless is is dad

"You know you never mentioned anything about you having a boyfriend. Do you have a boyfriend?" Vinny asked.

"No I've never had a boyfriend before. Nobody never really wanted to date me. I mean I wouldn't blame them, plus I've never really been into dating. Like it would be nice to actually have someone love you nd all but I don't know. What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No I haven't been in a relationship in about a year. My ex cheated on me and got pregnant. So yea it's just really hard for me to trust very many people."

"You know when I first got here and you let me stay with you in your room. As I was falling asleep I heard you say 'what are you doing to me' what did you mean by that?"

I turned to look at him. I giggled when I saw him blush.

"You heard that?"

"Yea I was going to ask you the next day but I forgot. So what did you mean by that?"

"I don't know. It's just since that stuff happened I just felt so drawn to you. Then at night I hear you whimpering and crying. But I feel like there is something your not telling me or your dad."

"There is some more stuff about my past and it's just something I don't like to talk about, and something I'm not ready to talk about yet. But I promise when I'm ready I will tell you and Chris.

________________________

Vinny's POV

"There is some more stuff about my past and it's just something I don't like to talk about, and something I'm not ready to talk about yet. But I promise when I'm ready I will tell you and Chris."

I nodded my head and kept driving.

I started wondering what happened to Legacy that was so bad that she doesn't want to talk about it.

We finally get to the mall. It wasn't as packed as I thought so we found a parking spot really quick. We got off and walked in.

"So what store do you want to go into first?" I asked.

"I don't know? I don't really know what the guys like."

"I don't know either. Get whatever you think they'll like."

"OK. Let's split up and we meet back here at the food court in about and hour and a half."

"Yea OK."

1 1/2 hour later

I'm already done getting what I needed to get and I'm waiting for Legacy when I see her coming towards where I'm at.

"Did you get everything you needed?" I asked when she was walking towards me.

"Yea. What about you?"

"Yup. Do you want to get something to eat?"

"Uh yeah. I'm actually really hungry"

"OK what do you want?"

"Whatever your going to get."

So he just got McDonald's. He paid for the food and we sat down and ate.

Back home

When we got home it was about 5 In the afternoon so I was pretty tired.

I went to my room and put on a tank top and some sleeping short shorts.

I grabbed my sketchbook and a pencil and started drawing.

I ended up drawing the bottom half of a body

I ended up drawing the bottom half of a body. That looks anorexic, with it saying 'society got the best of me' and on the thigh it 'say not good enough'.

I look at it and started wondering why I drew that. As I was thinking I heard someone coughing. I looked up to see Ricky standing there.

"Hey what up horror"

"Nothing much. What you drawing?"

"Uh nothing just got bored."

"Can I see?" He said coming into my room.

"Uh sure". I gave him the sketchbook. And you could she a hint of fascination and sadness in his eyes.

"This looks really good but why did you draw that?"

"Honestly I don't know. I just sat down and started drawing. I wasn't trying to draw that."

"Oh ok. Well you know you are a really good drawer. You have any other drawings?"

"Thanks but I don't think I'm that good of a drawer. But I have like little sketches. You can take it with you I'm going to get some sleep, you can give it back to me later."

"OK well sleep well."

"Night. Tell Chris I'm going to sleep."

"OK night."

______________________

Well. I know it's short but hope you like it. I also really sorry that I haven't updated in a long ass time. My mom keeps taking my phone from me while I'm asleep. So yea. But I promise I will try to update as much as I can.