Chapter 7

Previously on Chris Motionless is my dad

"Here you go. Eat up. Don't forget we have to go shopping for your room today.

I just nodded my head and ate.

_______________________

Legacy's POV

I finished eating and went back upstairs to fix my makeup. I'm still not talking, but Ryan is translating for me. So I guess that's good.

"Legacy you ready to go?" Chris asked coming into the living room. I stood and nodded.

"Chris is it OK if I called you dad? I mean if not then that's fine. I uh just nevermind forget that I asked the question."

"Hey it's fine if you call me dad. I don't mind. I mean it's going to take some time getting used to it, but yea that's fine."

"OK."

I reached for the radio and turned it on and the song that come on was Jersey by Mayday Parade. I left it there and started humming to it. But I guess I was singing cause when I opened my eyes dad was looking at me wide eyed.

"OK stop staring. Am I really that bad of a singer."

"What are you fucking kidding me. Your voice is fucking awesome. Better than Ricky's actually."

"Hey did you forget I'm in here."

Shit I didn't even notice Ricky and Balz came with us.

"When did you two get in here?"

"Uh when you got in the car."

"Oh ok."

I turned back around and we were at the mall.

We got down and we walked in.

"OK so what do you want to get first?"

"Uh the bedsheets I guess."

We walked into Hot Topic and looked around until I saw a jack and Sally bed set. I went to go look at it but saw it was like 200$.

 I went to go look at it but saw it was like 200$

"Do you want that one? Dad came up behind me.

"Yea but it's 200$"

"So what. That's not a lot."

"OK yea."

He got the package it and took it to the register.

"Okay that will be 165.55"

Dad gave him 200 and told the dude to keep the change.

"Okay where to next?"

"I don't know. What about the mattress?"

"I already ordered one before we left."

"Oh ok. Well I don't know."

"Don't you want to decorate it."