Chapter 30

Previously on Chris motionless is my dad

I grab my phone and see its all from Instagram and Twitter. I check Instagram first and I see its a picture of me when I was asleep with vinny holding Aleyna. I smile and see the comments and I feel like throwing up.

'I bet the baby's not even yours. She is just a whore, she should kill herself.'

'That baby is ugly It's probably not even vinnys. Her and the baby should just die.'

There was a lot more similar to that and there was some that were nice. I dropped my phone and ran to the restroom and threw up in the toilet.

"Legacy what's wrong?" Vinny asks coming up to me rubbing my back. When I was done I stood up and looked in the mirror.

"Legacy."

"Your so called fans well they're saying that Aleyna isn't yours and that shes ugly and me and her should just die." I say with my voice cracking.

"Legacy don't listen to them okay.  Aleyna is beautiful and so are you."

"Yea but why would they say that Aleyna isn't yours and why would they say that she should die."

"Because they're jealous of you, because they aren't as beautiful as you. And they don't have a beautiful daughter as Aleyna. Don't listen to them okay. Promise me you won't believe what they say."

I nod my head and he gives me a kiss on my head.

"C'mon I think Aleynas awake." I say smiling and walk back into Aleynas room to see fronz from playing with her.

"She wont let go of my finger." He says laughing.

"Fronz you have 2 kids. Do you not know how to handle a baby?"

"Yea I do but Victoria is always there to get my finger out of their grasp. So uh little help here I really need to pee." I get Aleyna to release his finger and runs out of the room.

It will be hard without vinny here but I think I will be able to manage.

__________________

2 months later.

Legacys pov

Its been two months since vinny and the guys left. Its been hard taking care of Aleyna. I've barely gotten any sleep, but I've had help from the girls and Balz so it hasn't been that hard.

I talk to vinny whenever we can but I havent talked to him since last night. As of right now it is 10am and Aleyna is still asleep so I decided to take a quick shower. When I got out I put on a simple outfit but something to keep me warm since it's December.

I go to Aleynas room and see her awake with her hand in her mouth. When she sees me she starts smiling, so I decided to take a picture.

After I take the picture is send it to vinny

After I take the picture is send it to vinny. Once I send it to him I put my phone down and pick up Aleyna. I change her diaper and go get her some clothes. (Outfit below)

I got her dressed and went to the kitchen

I got her dressed and went to the kitchen. I have aleyna on my hip while i make some toast and make her bottle. I eat my toast real quick and put on my shoes. I promised all the girls, including Balz, that I would go to the mall with them today to get Christmas presents. I don't know if the guys are going to be here for Chris

I go outside and put Aleyna in her carseat and buckle her up, then I get in and start the car and take off to the mall.

Few hours later

After about 3 hours at the mall we decided to leave. On my way home I picked up something to eat cause I didn't feel like cooking.

I pulled up in my parking space and got Aleyna out of her carseat. She was asleep so it made it a little more difficult to get her out. When I did I walked up to my door and noticed it was cracked open and I heard whispering coming from inside.

I opened the door and the whispering stopped then all of a sudden somebody popped out from behind me. I screamed which woke up Aleyna.

"Legacy calm down it's me Ricky"

I was so scared that I was clutching Aleyna to my chest while crying.

"Legacy I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

Vinnys pov

I had just gotten a message from legacy, It was a picture of Aleyna. Right now I getting off the plane. Me and the guys decided to surprise legacy so I texted Ryan-Ashley to take legacy to the mall.

When I got to the apartment legacys car wasn't there. So me and the guys put up and decorated the Christmas tree we bought. A few hours later the guys fell asleep, besides Ricky. So I went out on the back patio to have a quick smoke. About five minutes later I heard a scream. I run inside to see legacy holding Aleyna close to her chest while crying.

"Ricky what did you do?" I ask while going to legacy.

"Legacy it's me vinny. Grimmie Aleyna." I grab Aleyna and give her to Ricky.

"Take her to her room and calm her down." He nods and goes to Aleynas room.

I hug legacy and get her to calm down till her cries are just whimpers.

"When did you get here?" She asks her voice cracking as she speaks.

"We got here a few hours ago."

"We? All of you are here?" I just nod my head.

"The guys are in Aleynas toy room. Their asleep on the floor."

"I didn't think you guys would be here for Christmas/birthday."

"I wouldnt want to miss Aleynas first Christmas or your 19th birthday."

"I'm just glad you guys are here."

"So am I."

____________________

Sorry guys I know its been awhile. But my mom took my phone and I hardly get it. So updates are going to be later than they have been. Also I'm going to warped tour. I'm so happy it's my 1st time going to warped. I'm going to be at the Dallas date so fucking happy.