Chapter 22

Previously on Chris motionless is my dad

"Why are you smiling?"

"I don't know. It just reminds me of when we first kissed for some reason." He smiles but it quickly fades when there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." He says. The door opens and in pops Rickys head.

"Legacy I missed you to where is my hug." I swear ricky may be an adult but he acts like a fucking kid.

I go up and hug him really missing his hugs cause let's be honest he gives really good hugs.

"I missed you short stack." I groan. I swear I hate being shorter than all the guys.

"I missed you to raccoon." He hates being called that so I just said it to piss him off.

"Oh you did it now." Before I can comprehend what he just said I am being carried by ricky down the stairs. I start laughing but then feel a little pain in my stomach.

"Ricky stop."

"No tell me your sorry first."

"Ricky please stop your hurting my stomach."

"Rick put her down. She pregnant remember." I hear vinny say as he puts me down.

"Oh my God legacy I'm so sorry I-I forgot. Are you okay?"

I rub my stomach gently and the pain goes away.

"Yea I'm fine. Just the pressure being put on my stomach from your shoulder was hurting me a bit."

"I'm sorry legacy I'm such an idiot."

"No it's fine. I haven't been here in 4 months I wouldn't be surprised that you forgot."

"Still I feel bad."

"I'll be fine Ricky. The baby will be fine." He just nods his head and goes and sits back down. I notice all the guys there except Balz.

"Where is Balz?"

"You haven't heard have you?" Ghost says.

"No. What happened?"

"We posted it on our social media." Ryan said.

"Guys today was the first time I checked my social media in 4 months. What happened?"

"Legacy Balz left the band."

____________________

Legacys pov

"What do you mean Balz left the band?" I started to think that he left because of me.

"Balz has been with the band for 10 years legacy. He has the store so being in a band and owning a store has been kinda stressful on him. He just wants to focus on the store."  Ryan said.

"So you guys are on good terms? I wasn't the reason he left the band?"

"Yes we're on good terms. And no you are not the reason he left the band. Look why don't you call him and ask him and Ryan-Ashley to come over that way we all can catch up." Ricky said. I nod my head and grab my phone. I go outside on the porch since it is still raining a little bit.

I dial Balz number he picks up on the 2nd ring.

Legacy
Balz

Balz: Legacy is that you?