Chapter 14

Previously on Chris Motionless is my dad

"I'm going to fucking to kill you all. Starting with you." I say pointing to Ryan.

He eyes widen and he takes of running. But since im a fast runner i catch up to him and tackle him to the floor.

"Damn your fast." He says out of breath.

"No your just slow."

"I may be slow, but remember I'm stronger than you." He say flipping us over and start to tickle me.

"No Ryan stop." I say inbetween laughs.

He finally stops and gets up. He helps me up and we walk back to where the guys are.

"If i were you all I would sleep with one eye open tonight."

All the bands finish playing and they all get showered.

"Hey guys do you all want to go to the bar?" Fronz asks.

All the guys say yes beside Vinny, Austin, and Alan. I can't go cause I'm not legal to drink till in 21.

Austin and Alan went to their bus. While the guys left.

I went to my suit case and got my sketch book and went back to the living room area and sat down at the little table that was there. Vinny was on the couch staring at the ceiling. Me not wanting to talk to him put in my earbuds and turned on my music and started to finish some drawings that i haven't finished yet.

I was so focused on drawing that i didn't notice vinny sitting across from me.

"What." I say with no emotion in my voice.

"Legacy. Look I'm sorry okay. Please can you stop being mad at me?"

"No. I have every right to be mad at you vinny. You led me on. You played me. You made me think that you actually loved me. But that was my mistake for believing that someone could actually love me."

"Please legacy. I hate not talking to you."

"Well how do you think i feel vinny. The day we met. You said that you wouldn't let anyone hurt me. The funny thing is that the one who promised me is the one who actually hurt me."

I leave it at that and get up to go to my bunk only to be stopped. I turn around only to be met with vinnys lips crashing on to mine.

I push him away. As much as i wanted to kiss him back he has a girlfriend.

We look each other in the eyes and i start to tear up. I turn away and go to my bunk and just cried as quietly as i could. I eventually fell asleep crying.

___________________

Legacys pov

I woke up at around 3 in the morning and i was still in the same clothes from the concert. So i decided to take a quick shower.

I got my clothes which was some grey with white polka dot short shorts and a over sized suicide silence shirt and of course underwear and a bra.