Chapter 28

Previously on Chris motionless is my dad

"Well guys I asked legacy to marry me and she said yes." I say smiling. All the girls let out a high pitched scream and get up to hug legacy. She shows them the ring I got her. All the guys come up to me and say congrats.

"Oh and something else we're having a girl for the ones who don't know." Legacy says. The girls scream again.

"You know what this calls for?" Balz yells.

"Party!!!" Ricky yells. Oh God this is going to be a long night. Luckily not all the guys, in motionless drink. But knowing Attila, shit is going down.

The guys invite a couple more bands. But by the looks from legacy she doesn't really want to be around a lot of people.

"Legacy do you want to go upstairs?" She just nods. We go upstairs into my room and we lie down in my bed.

"Legacy what's wrong?"

"What if I'm not a good mother?" I look at her and see a tear fall from her eyes.

"Why would you think that? Legacy your going to be a good mother."

"But what if im not? What if I fuck up like my mom did?"

"You're not going to turn out like your mom. You know why becaise you have me, your dad, your brother, the guys, the girls. You have everyone legacy. We will always be here for you." I kiss her forehead and look into her eyes. "Theres so much beauty when your eyes, lay lost in all the city light." I mumble in her ear knowing that's her favorite song.

"The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust." She mumbles back smiling and looking at me in the eyes. She kisses me and puts her head on my chest. We eventually fall asleep to the thumping of the music playong downstairs.

____________________

4 months later

Legacy pov

I'm now 9 months pregnant and I honestly cant wait to have this baby already. It's the day before Halloween and the guys are have a party like they do every year. All the guys, including Attila, left to the store, except Ghost and Ryan. I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie when i feel a pain in my stomach. I scream in pain. Then I feel something wet going down my legs. Shit the baby's coming.

"Legacy what's wrong?" Ghost comes in looking worried.

"Ghost my water broke. The baby's coming." I let out another scream.

"Shit. Ryan get the car ready and call the guys!" Ghost screams while trying to help me up.

"Why what's......" He he sees what going on and he shuts up and does what ghost told him. Ghost grabs the bag that we have by the door and takes me to the car. The pain right now is unbearable. I scream again.

"Ryan stay back here with legacy while I drive." Ryan nods and gets in the back with me.

"Legacy breathe. Try to take deep breaths." He says. I do as he says and take deep breaths.

"Here it's vinny. He wants to talk to you." Ryan says giving me his phone.

"Hello."

"Legacy are you okay? Im on my way to the hospital right now okay. Just breathe okay. I promise all this pain is going to be worth it. Just think of Aleyna okay. Imagine how beautiful she is going to be." He says trying to calm me down. Which does. I smile.