Chapter 16

Previously on Chris Motionless is my dad

We all get up from where we were sitting and started walking. I told them about Chris(Attila) and they understood and didn't ask anymore questions about him.

We get to the bus and i see my brother standing by the bus, he sees me and smiles.

"Hey lee how you doing?" He asks hugging me.

"I'm good." I say hugging back.

"Who are they?"

"These are some friends i just made. Their names are Aubree and Melanie"

"Well nice to meet you guys."

"Nice to meet you to. I'm Melanie." Melanie says. Aubree stands there looking at the ground.

"I like your shirt." Chris say putting his fingers under Aubree's chin and smiles at her when she looks up.

"I-uh-uh t-th-thanks. I-I-I'm Aubree." I laugh a little at how Aubree is reacting.

"Chris where's dad?"

"He's at the stage setting up. He told me to give you these." He says holding 3 backstage passes. Luckily he gave him 3 cause i forgot where i put mine. I grab them and give Melanie and Aubree one.

"Thank you." I say and hug my brother. We all start walking towards the stage.

As we were walking i stop dead in my tracks. I feel all the color drain from my face as i see someone i never thought i would see again.

"Well look who it is. Its the little whore."

____________________

Chris(Attila) pov

Me, Legacy and her two friends Melanie and Aubree were walking towards the stage when i noticed she stopped walking and her face was paler than usual. I look towards where she was looking and i see this kid, who looks familiar, walking towards us.

"Well look who it is. Its the little whore." The kid said.

"Wh-what do you want Zack?" Legacy says with a little bit of fear in her voice. When she said Zack that's when it clicked. Zack my best friend from high school, but why would he be calling her a whore?

"Oh nothing. So your being a little whore here on tour with you dad? I bet you already fucked the whole band already. Who this your new toy for the day?"

"No that's my brother you dumb fuck."

"Wow is that the best you got. Remember your brother killed himself because of you." That's what did it.

"No i didn't 'kill myself' because of legacy, i did it to try and protect her. But obviously i was wrong. Zack i thought you cared about legacy, you promised me that if anything happened to me you would keep her safe."

"Chris i thought you were dead. Everyone thought you were dead and yes i did care about your sister but she fucked everything up."

"How. Please tell me how she fucked everything up Zack?"

"She became a whore and got pregnant." I look at legacy and she was in tears by now.

Legacys pov

"She became a whore and got pregnant." No he didn't just bring that up.

"What is he talking about legacy?" I turn around to see vinny standing behind us.

Oh great this day just keeps getting better.

"Vinny no please just listen to me." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"No just don't." Vinny says walking away.

I turn around to look back at Zack.

"You see what the fuck you did. You ruined my life. And you bringing up me getting pregnant don't even go there because remember your the one who got me pregnant, you fucking raped me along with those other disgusting pigs that raped me. You caused me to lose that fucking baby. You beat me so bad that i lost the fucking baby. So don't you dare say i was being a whore cause you don't know shit. So why don't you just fuck off and stop ruining my life." By now i was screaming at him with Chris holding me back. I get out of his grip and go look for vinny.

After about 5 minutes of looking for him i found him on the side of the venue.

"Vinny please let me explain." I beg him.

"No what's there to explain. Legacy why didn't you tell me that you had gotten pregnant?" He asks with tears coming down his face.

"Because i didn't want to bring it up. Ok. Its not like i got pregnant voulenterary, no Zack fucking raped me and i ended up getting pregnant. He ended up finding out and he beat the shit out of me and i lost it." I say crying.

"Were you going to keep it?"

"Yes but i was going to give it up for adoption cause i wasn't capable of taking care of a kid. I would never get an abortion it would kill me if i know i killed something that could of been someone."

"Legacy what else are you not telling me. If we're going to be in a relationship you can't keep things like this from me."

"Nothing else. I promise I'm not hiding anything else. That was the only thing i kept from people because i was afraid of people calling me a whore. Please vinny I'm sorry."

He comes up to me and hugs me. I hug him back. He pulls away and kisses me and i kiss back.

"Hey no more crying ok. Your to beautiful to be crying ok." I nod my head and put my head on his chest.

"Vin i think we should go now because the show is going to start soon."

"Oh shit your right come on before your dad has a shit attack." We both take off running towards the stage.

We get to the stage and see CTE finishing their last song. Thank god we made it on time. We walk to where the guys are and i see Chris(Attila) with Aubree and i see Melanie talking to Ryan.

"Vinny, Legacy where did you guys go?" My dad asks coming up to us.

"Its a long story ill tell you later." He nods his head and walks back to the guys. As the girls start walking towards me.

"Alright babe ill see you after the show im going to set up my stuff." He says.

"Okay. Have fun." He kisses me and goes to the guys.

"What was that? Did vinny just kiss you?" Aubree asks.

"Yes vinny did kiss me. Me and him are dating."

"What since when?" Aubree asks with excitement.

"Since last night. He asked me out on a date and then asked me to be his girlfriend. But the first time he kissed me was when we first met."

"Aww. Thats so cute."

"Yea but there is more to it ill tell you guys after the show." They nod their head and we go to watch the guys play.

Im happy that they didnt bring up what happened earlier but I'm going to have to explain it to them soon.

After everything that happened earlier this sure has turned out to be a good night.

_____________________

Well here is another chapter hope you guys like it.