Chapter 27

Previously on Chris motionless is my dad

"Legacy when I first met you I knew you were broken. And when we got into that little argument and we were outside sitting in the grass talking, your sleeves rolled up and I saw your scars. I knew that I needed to protect you. I know I fucked up when you first went on tour with us. I know I hurt you. I was the one who said I was going to protect you amd never let anybody hurt you but my dumbass was the one who hurt you. When I would hear you crying at night I wanted to just hold you and tell you everything was going to be okay but I knew I couldn't cause you couldnt even look at me without tearing up. But I know I have you now and that you are mine, you're pregnant with our little girl and I couldnt be happier. Legacy Ann Cerulli will you marry me?"

I look at her and take the ring out of my pocket. She has tears in her eyes and she smiles and nods her head yes.

I put the ring on her finger and hug her and kiss her.

"I will never hurt you or anybody else as long as your with me. I promise to protect you and our daughter." I say looking into her eyes.

"I love you Vinny so fucking much."

"I love you to legacy."

"Vin Ive Been thinking of some baby names. "

"Really let me hear um."

"Well it's really only one. Aleyna Alexandria Mauro." She smiles.

"I love it." I say placing a kiss on her lips. "Come on let's go home so we can tell the guys."

"Wait what about my dad? Remember when we told him I was pregnant?"

"Dont worry legacy he helped me pick out the ring today at the mall. And your brother knows also, plus your brother is in town him and the rest of Attila should be at the band house." She let out a sigh of relief and we walked to the car.

We get in the car and start the hour or so drive back ti the band house. Legacy falls asleep about 15 minutes into the drive.

I smile and think that shes finally going to be mine for good.

_________________

Legacy pov

I had fallen asleep about 15 minutes into the drive. I was woken up by vinny telling me we're at the band house. He helps me out of the car and we go inside. All the guys are there including their girlfriends and all of Attila plus Aubree, Melanie, Balz Ryan-Ashley.

"CHRIS!" I yell once I see my brother. Seeing the last time I saw him I told him I was pregnant and that was almost 5 months ago.

He comes up and hugs me.

"I missed you so much Lee." Je whispers. I then feel something wet on my shoulder. He's crying. I pull away and look at his face. I see another tear fall. I wipe his eyes with my thumbs.

"Stop crying. Please."

"I'm sorry. I was really worried about you when you left. Now I know how you felt when I was gone." He says hugging me.

"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have left like that."

"Okay enough crying. Me and vinny have news." Chris goes to sit down next to fronz and vinny comes and stands next to me.

Vinnys pov

"Okay. Chris and Chris you both should know what's going on." I say looking at them. They both look at me and smile. I just nod my head yes.

"What is he talking about. You two know what going on?" Fronz asks looking from both Chris's. Theu just simply nod and look back at us.

"Well guys I asked legacy to marry me and she said yes." I say smiling. All the girls let out a high pitched scream and get up to hug legacy. She shows them the ring I got her. All the guys come up to me and say congrats.

"Oh and something else we're having a girl for the ones who don't know." Legacy says. The girls scream again.

"You know what this calls for?" Balz yells.

"Party!!!" Ricky yells. Oh God this is going to be a long night. Luckily not all the guys, in motionless drink. But knowing Attila, shit is going down.

The guys invite a couple more bands. But by the looks from legacy she doesn't really want to be around a lot of people.

"Legacy do you want to go upstairs?" She just nods. We go upstairs into my room and we lie down in my bed.

"Legacy what's wrong?"

"What if I'm not a good mother?" I look at her and see a tear fall from her eyes.

"Why would you think that? Legacy your going to be a good mother."

"But what if im not? What if I fuck up like my mom did?"

"You're not going to turn out like your mom. You know why becaise you have me, your dad, your brother, the guys, the girls. You have everyone legacy. We will always be here for you." I kiss her forehead and look into her eyes. "Theres so much beauty when your eyes, lay lost in all the city light." I mumble in her ear knowing that's her favorite song.

"The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust." She mumbles back smiling and looking at me in the eyes. She kisses me and puts her head on my chest. We eventually fall asleep to the thumping of the music playong downstairs.

___________________

There is another chapter I know its short but it's something. Hope you guys like it