The Vamp Ranks

Hey guys, so every writer has their own way of writing their vamps. Here is a basic guide to the Vampires in BloodLust.

Ranks and Their Powers

Gold
Multiple powers, ranging from anything and everything. Sunlight doesn't affect them at all and they don't need blood to strengthen their powers. Mind control on humans is natural to them and they appear perfect to mortal eyes in such away many worshiped them like gods in ancient tribes. The rank of their creator does not matter in their creation, they are born randomly and are extremely rare. None alive on Earth that we know of.

Legendary
Extraordinary powers ranging from mind control to shattering anything. Sunlight hurts their eyes but overall doesn't affect them and they need minimal blood to strengthen their power.

Fantastic
Powerful, ranging from passing through objects to raising the dead. Sunlight doesn't affect them if they have completely satisfied their thirst. They need blood to strengthen power.

Warrior
Can withhold in a fight but most likely won't win. Powers range from telekinesis to setting things ablaze. Harsh amounts of sunlight can blind them, and they need large amounts of blood to strengthen powers.

Shadow
Useless in a fight against vampires. Highly persuasive to humans and can speak inside their minds. Cannot touch sunlight of any kind and must be full of blood at all times or powers won't work. This is why you mostly see Shadows becoming a menace in large cities because they need to be more active and aggressive to sustain life. Still an extreme threat to humans. The only vampire threat to humans really. Other ranks use thralls or slaves, Shadows aren't powerful enough for that.

All vamps need blood to survive.

Ranks and Defining Them

Gold- Golden eyes along with an unearthly glow and otherworldly beauty.

Legendary- Glowing eyes with enhanced color.

Fantastic- Paling hair with silver eyes.

Warrior- Red rimmed eyes as if they're sick.

Shadow
- Seems to have a dark aura around them. Great for blending into the shadows. They appear beautiful to humans they want to seduce and kill.

All vamps have unrealistically pale skin and red eyes when they are feeding. They all appear angelic like to mortals.