Chapter 14.5: Letter to a Lost Lover

IF YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK, SKIP ALL IN BOLD UNLESS YOU NEED A RECAP!!!

The reason Lyllianna is writing to Reaver is because in Book 1, her husband Philippe sacrifices Oakvale to become immortal, alongside his wife. Lyllianna taught Reaver how to shoot a bow and he later invented the first gun. He also turned out to be the Hero of Skill. Since he assumed Lyllianna died (along with their daughter, Talia), he became a narcissistic pig and became a wild killer. This is why she is writing this, to let him know that she is okay. If you need further information, message me or comment below. Thanks!
~KurtDestin

Dear Phillippe,
            I imagine you've been pondering this for a long, long time . . . The chance to hear from me again, the one you lost all for . . . You must be wondering how I've written this message to you . . . It's quite the tale, and I one day hope to tell you of it.
            I loved you with all of my heart, Phillippe. The moment I met you in Oakvale all those years ago changed my life forever. I felt invincible by your side, unstoppable! And so, we created Talia. Sweet, innocent Talia.
            She never asked to be ripped away from her life, nor did I. That day haunts me with every breath I take, but I'm writing to you to let you know that I've moved on. I forgive you for all of the damage you've done in my life. Maybe one day we can talk this out, but just know I'm still here.
                        Your Lost Love,
                                                     Lyllianna