OH NO! 😱 Author's Note! Run for it!

*Looks around and sees you* WHAT THE?! Where did you come from!! Holy turtle shells you scared the beegeesous out of me.

*Takes a deep breath*
Well you're here and fully aware that I'm odd so I might as well tell you some things. And hey don't give me that look! You decided to read this book!

I know you don't want to read this, but here are the things you need to know.

1. Lennon and Kade (The main characters of A Second Chance) do make an appearance.

2. No, this is not a fanfitcion about Grant Gusin. Yes, I know I have repeatedly expressed my love for him. This is not that type of story. He just happens to fit the description of Sebastian.

3. In comparing this book to A Second Chance, I will use the analogy of amusement park rides. Lennon and Kade are like a roller coaster. Amelia and Sebastian are like that caterpillar ride you send your four year old brother on. (Whoa! Don't leave just yet!) That's not to say they don't have their ups and downs. It's just not as extreme as Lennon and Kade. (Who is, really?)

4. I wrote this story about a year ago, so it's not up to my normal standards. (Hey! Just hold on!) I still completely love these characters and I think you will too!

Now without further adieu! I give you Every Second! Now go read or whatever.

*crawls back under blankets*