Christmas

Wrote by HannahRiley0 (my queen). Prompt by PrincessPeach211

-+-+-

"Will," Hannibal said softly. Will looked up from his book, eyebrow cocked.

"That is my name." Hannibal rolled his eyes, a playful grin hanging loosely from his lips. "What's up, hon?" Hannibal's eyes wandered, the realization of what he was about to say dawning on him.

"Let's go for a walk." Han stood up, grabbing Will's hand and leading him into the cold. Will complained (mostly because Han caused him to lose his page), but after getting a glare, he silenced himself.

The couple walked down a snow painted path, holding hands and enjoying the chill. Will was all too aware of the familiar look in Hannibal's eyes - he was hiding something. Something big. Worry caused a hole to open in Will's gut. 'Was Han going to end it? Does he hate me? Why is he being so secretive?!'

As the pair stopped to admire children playing at a park, the fear in Han's heart grew. What if Will left me because of this?

"So," Will nervously jerked out. "You summoned me into this freezing weather. What for?"

"I have to tell you something." Tears prodded at the younger man's eyes. This is it.

"Wait!" he interrupted. "Before you... say whatever you're about to say... I just wanted you to know -"

"Will, I'm pregnant."

Silence. The two stood, facing one another. Relief flooded Han's body, even though Will hadn't responded.

"Hannibal, I..." Will forced himself to hold the tears back. "I am, too."