And His Love Wears Flannel

Sequel to The Devil Wears Plaid

Requested by PrincessPeach211

Summary: Will gets attacked by one of Hannibal's demons, which reveals some surprising information.

-+-+-

"Hannibal?" Will squinted at the shadow in the doorway. The figure made a sound of disgust, "No why would I be that idiot alpha?"

Will climbed out of bed and grabbed Hannibal's sword. The man laughed, "You shouldn't do that, omega"

Will held the sword up as the man approached him. Will swung only to have the sword magically ripped from his grip. Will cursed, damn demon magic! The man, Will now realized was a very angry beta, picked up the sword and thrusted it into Will's shoulder, piercing his subclavian artery. Will cried out in pain and dropped to the ground. The beta turned to leave but ran into the solid body of the devil himself. Hannibal didn't even say a word as he snapped the beta's neck. Hannibal tossed the body aside and rushed to his love. Hannibal snapped up large pieces of gauze to stem the blood flow. Will sucked in deep gasping breaths as Hannibal pulled out the sword. Will passed out from blood loss before Hannibal even knew what was happening.

-+-+-

When Will awoke again he was attached to many IVs, heart monitors, and had a oxygen mask on. He reached up and felt the thick bandage on his shoulder. It shot pain through his shoulder down to his hand. He looked to his side and his lover was sitting knees pulled up to his chest, snoozing away. The angel took a moment to take in his surroundings before the Devil inevitably woke up and fussed over him.

The room was plain white. White cabinets, white doors, white sheets, your average hospital room. The consistent beeping of machines was oddly soothing to him. Will rubbed his swelling stomach with a sigh and it growled. Hannibal awoke slowly rubbing his eyes then almost jumped out of his skin when he noticed Will was awake. Hannibal almost cried when he hugged Will. The younger man gasped a little, "Hann... ibal... to... tight"

"Right. Right. Sorry dearest," Hannibal loosened his grip. Will brought his hand to Hannibal's check, "So, how'd it go?"

"Well, surgery went fine, but..." Hannibal hesitated a second, "your going to have twins."

"Twins!? That's amazing," Will smirked from ear to ear. Hannibal's eyebrows drew together for a moment before he grinned. They stayed that way for a few moments the pair grinning like absolute dorks. Will eventually pulled Hannibal down to lay with him. Hannibal placed a hand on Will's belly and rubbed it. Will hummed softly and tucked his face in Hannibal's neck. The angel sighed, "Can we go home?"

"Of course," The Devil grinned.