Date Rape Part 2: Colds

Between part 1 and the "birth" Is mostly going to be little snippets of of Will and Hannibal's life together

-+-+-

"Five more minutes," Will whined as Hannibal kissed up his neck.

"You said that 20 minutes ago dearest," Hannibal smirked. Will ran a hand over his face, "Fine, I'm up."

Will was four months along and his bump was getting noticeable, much to his dismay. Even Jack began to question his rapid weight gain. Will blindly slipped on his slippers and followed Hannibal down to eat breakfast before they went to the latest crime scene.

-+-+-

There had been a string of murders in the area with similar MO's and the local police called the FBI to come take a look at it. It was a mess: An arm on the fan, the other on the counter, both legs on the couch, chest and head on the stairs. Will almost lost his breakfast walking in the door. He rubbed his face and handed Hannibal his glasses. Jack cleared everyone out and let Will do his thing. I walk in like I own the place knife in hand. She tries to run but I'm faster, I grab her by her hair and slide my knife across her throat. Out of pure anger I decide the cut her up, I take a saw out of the shed and begin removing limbs. I start with her head; I can't stand to see those beautiful eyes staring back at me. Then her arms and legs, then I scatter them throughout the house. This is my design. Will repeated it all to Jack, then walked away.

-+-+-

Hannibal woke up because Will stole all the blankets, again. Hannibal snuggled up against Will hoping get some warmth but, Will was unusually warm tonight. Hannibal nuzzled against Will's throat and smelled a fevered sweetness. He sighed hoping his sense of smell was wrong for once.

-+-+-

Will woke up shivering and coughing the next morning. Hannibal was still asleep curled around Will protectively. The younger man curled against his lover and tried to warm up.

"Will, what's wrong?" Hannibal mumbled accent thickened by sleep.

"I'm freezing," Will shivered. Hannibal placed a palm on Will's forehead, "Your very warm, any other symptoms?"

As if on queue Will broke out in a coughing fit. Will sucked in a deep breath and buried his head in Hannibal's chest, "That"

"I see, I believe it would be beneficial for you to stay home today." Hannibal said. Will sighed and started coughing again.

"Okay," Will sighed. Hannibal slipped off the bed and returned with a cool cloth to put on Will's neck. Will moaned at the coolness on his fevered skin. Hannibal sat next to Will and ran a hand through his sweaty hair. Will laid his head in Hannibal's lap and tried to fall back asleep.

-+-+-

"Hannibal?" Will whispered voice horse from coughing.

"Yes?"

"The baby's hungry," Will said. Hannibal chuckled and disappeared to the kitchen. Will rubbed a hand over his stomach with a small smirk, "Your turning him into a softy," Will whispered. Hannibal chose that moment to walk in with a bowl of soup and some toast.

"Assure you, Will, I'm not 'turning into a softy' and I found you some cold medicine," Hannibal smiled. Will ate and took the medicine.

Will spent the rest of the rest of the day napping and coughing and Hannibal just curled up with him and brought him soup.

-+-+-

Up next: Ultrasounds, mood swings, and Announcements (and of course some belly love)