Date Rape Part 4: Big Bellies and Big Preperations

8 months pregnant,

Will sat on his and Hannibal's bed trying to message the ever-growing pain in his back and hips. Hannibal slipped his hands under Will's shirt and began messaging across his spine and stomach. Will moaned and laid his head on Hannibal's shoulder, "That feels so nice."

"Why don't you lay down and I will finish putting together the crib?" Hannibal smiled. Will sighed and shifted so he was laying with his head on Hannibal's thigh, "Because you're my pillow and need to stay right here."

Hannibal laughed and ran a hand through Will's curly mess of hair, "That's a very compelling argument."

"Good because it's the only one I got," Will smiled. Hannibal whole body shook as he tried not to laugh at Will's comment. Will traced the seam of Hannibal's sweatpants with his fingers as he daydreamed. Hannibal looked at his boyfriend taking in the large bump in his usually skinny form. Will was right this baby was definitely making him softer, but in a good way. The younger man looked up at him. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing just admiring the view," Hannibal smirked. Despite Will's intense eye roll his cheeks were turning a very flattering shade of pink. Hannibal slid out from under Will which earned him an annoyed groan. Instead he opted for laying behind Will and snuggling up to him till they were pressed together chest to shin with his arms wrapped protectively around Will's hips. Will put one hand over Hannibal's and released a happy sigh.

Will enjoyed this side of Hannibal. As much as he admired the older man's fiery passion and sharp wit it was also enjoyable to see the calm, caring side of him. Will felt a strong kick and moved Hannibal's hand over it so he could feel it too. Hannibal rubbed his hand gently over the spot until she was done. Will laughed softy, "Hasn't even left my body and she already has you wrapped around her little finger."

"Well, I am quite enchanted with her father already. I believe that gives her an unfair advantage," Hannibal smiled. Will laid his head back just enough to give Hannibal a kiss on the cheek, "We should get back to setting up her room."

"5 more minutes," Hannibal curled around Will.

"Fine, but only because I find this side of you absolutely adorable," Will teased.

-+-+-

Up next: False Alarm

A/N: Sorry for the explosion of updates my Hannibal muse is feeling pretty creative tonight (it's almost 5 am here)