Chapter 19: Bad Dream

*HERMIONE*

"Why, if it isn't the little Mudblood."

............

"I've been dying to see you dearie. How's Draco been?"

............

"I'm gonna come back, and this time I won't be an illusion."

"No..."

"It'll all be over, Mudblood. You and your kind will fall under our rule. Draco doesn't care for you! It's just a fake love story..."

"No..."

"We're coming...we're coming...we're-"

"Ahhhhh!"

I wake up screaming, sweat plastered on my face and my body shaking. I get up and go over to Draco's room to see him lying in bed. I walk over to his bed, crawling under the sheets and rest my head on his bare chest, rising and falling slowly.

What did that dream mean? Who was speaking to me? They have something against Muggle-borns, that's for sure.

Wait...they said that this time they wouldn't be an illusion, so they weren't real last time they were in my presence...

Bellatrix.

I scoot closer into Draco, my body pressed into his. Surely she didn't mean anything by that, just trying to scare me. She's dead; Molly Weasley killed her during the Battle of Hogwarts. She isn't a threat anymore.

"Draco does love me," I barely whisper to myself. "He does. He's told me..."

Draco wouldn't lie about that, would he? That's too serious to joke about.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for length!

I feel a sequel coming on...!!!