Chapter 1

It has been a few hours since we captured Amber and Fury ordered Thor to bring her into the cage they held me in a few years back when I tried to take over Midgard. Jane and Darcy weren't allowed to see Amber yet and they haven't been informed either about anything on her.

All they know is that we are still after Amber. Bruce had woken up on the flight back and he had asked what had happened after he was knocked out. We gave him a brief description and he looked at Amber warily. To be honest, we are all quite afraid of her.

Right now, we were watching her from the outside of the cage waking up. It was quite weird for me to be standing on the other side of the cage. I remember it like it was yesterday. Fury pointing to the control panel and saying I was the ant and that was the boot. Then I remember revealing my plan to Nat and killing one of their agents.

It took a while for the Avenger's to forgive me for everything I did. It took even longer for Clint and Nat to trust me with things. I am no longer the bad guy I once was. I have changed. At first, Odin gave me the punishment of helping Earth after what I have done. But now, I do it because I want to. I want to prove to Odin that I have changed.

Amber slowly opens her eyes and groans as she sits up. She looks around slightly confused until her eyes land on us. Her demeanour changes almost immediately and she growls at us, showing her fangs. She lashes out at us, we all flinch at the anger she holds. I am glad that there is glass between us or else we will be dead for sure.

I look to Fury who looks like he is assessing her and her movements. All we can do is watch as she fails to break the glass. When Fury had enough, he steps towards the glass. Amber stops attacking the glass and stares at him. He then looks surprised at her for a split second when she spoke.

"They told me you are a dangerous man and if I should see you, I should kill you"

"Who told you" Fury demands.

"HYDRA" She smirks as she watches his face fall, along with a few of the other Avengers. I don't know much about HYDRA, other than the fact that they are the enemy.

"Do you know about the experiments?" Steve steps up.

"You mean the Winter Soldier? Sure I do" Steve frowns and steps back. "Let me out. Now"

"I cannot do that. You are a threat, you must be kept under control" Fury walks over to the control panel. "If you do anything, I can press this button and you will fall to your death"

The ground opens from underneath the cage and she looks down, showing no fear. She just shrugs and sits on the floor, calmer than before. "I will find a way out, and when I do" She points at each one of us, her eyes landing on me longer than the rest making me feel slightly uncomfortable. "You had better watch out"

Fury orders all of us out and we walk into the meeting room. Tony speaks first. "She works for HYDRA, they have brainwashed her, there's nothing we can do"

"There is something we can do to regain her memories HYDRA buried" Nat says. She motions to Bruce who fixes his glasses and clears his throat.

"Well I have been trying experiments for a while on memory regain for people like Amber. Since Bucky, I have managed to come up with something that will help regain her memories faster" He explains.

"So basically it will speed up her way of remembering?" Clint asks.

"Yeah, so say she sees Jane. Normally it will take her a while to remember who she is but giving her the boost, she will remember Jane but doesn't know where from. And it will take a while to fully remember everything. But she has to be close to people and things she grew up with to remember"