Chapter 11

(Amber POV)

"Do you think that I would allow you, Amber Jade Foster, to join the Avenger's and forget all that you've done?" Fury questions me.

"Uh, Yeah?" I look at him with a hopeful look.

"You disobeyed my orders" He glares at me.

"Well" I trail off, looking at the one way mirror. I know Loki and the others are on the other side, watching this.

Fury sighs and rests both hands on the table. "Fine, you are free to go. Avenger"

I was about to argue but shut my mouth. He said what now? He raises his eyebrows at me. "Thank you sir"

I leave the room and I am greeted with congratulations and hugs. Jane pulls me to the side and gives me a hug. "I'm so glad you made it back safely"

"I am too" She gives me a big smile and wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me back to the group.

"Now can we go to get Shawarma?" Tony whines.

We all roll our eyes, but walk to go get it anyway. Returning back the Hellicarrier, Fury immediately got the agents to arrest me and take me back to the glass cage. Why do I find myself in these sorts of situations? Loki and the others tried to argue against him, telling him about everything that happened.

They did get him to at least let me talk so that's how I ended in my situation where Fury was 'interrogating' me. That was also when Tony requested for me to join the Avengers. Everyone agreed but Fury. It took a couple of hours for him to accept our request but I'm glad he did.

"Alright, I feel like 5 burgers and like a mega large fries!" Tony laughs as he walks towards the Shawarma place.

"It seems your eyes are bigger than your stomach" Steve rolls his eyes.

"Then Thor's stomach is bigger than his eyes" Tony retorts. "Ha get it? No? Fine then. You guys have no humour at all"

"We do but we don't find you funny" Tony stops in place as Nat laughs past him. We all laugh too and continue ahead of him.

"Oh, so you find that funny, ha ha" Tony jogs to catch up.

We enter the place and take the largest table they have. People around us stared as we all take a seat. I chuckle at their looks of awes and jaw drops.

"What are you laughing at love?" Loki asks me as he sits down.

"People's jaws dropped when we walking in" He looks around and laughs.

"Must be because they have never seen us look to citizen like"

"Must be" I chuckle. He wraps his arm around my waist and we all order food, laughing and basically having light conversation. Getting to know each other more, teasing and joking around. How was I so lucky to be in such a great group of people?

<><><><><>

(2 weeks later)

"Happy 1st of December people!" Tony skips through the doorway. "And you know what that means"

I look to Loki confused as everyone groans. "What does he mean?"

"It means Christmas decorating time!" Tony claps, plopping himself down on the couch next to Loki.

"What's so bad about Christmas decorating?" I frown.

"Nothing is bad about it but when it comes to decorating with Tony? It can be very bad" Nat shakes her head.