Chapter 7

Hey guys, so I'm trying to post as much as I can now so I can post Christmas chapter I have ready for Christmas. So expect a few chapters uploaded from now until Christmas :) Enjoy!

"Would you mind telling us all now? About what happened?" Nick demanded.

"Where should I begin then?" I ask, spinning around in my chair.

"From the beginning maybe" Nat says, holding my chair still.

You see, when we returned to the base, Nick immediately ordered us to the meeting room. So they are all standing in front of me while I sit in a chair, being interrogated.

"Well, as I said to Loki before, I was one of HYDRA's most successful experiment. I watched innocent people dying from the serum given to them. But the thing was, I was the only child test subject. The rest were adults. When they finally reached me, they injected the serum. We waited a few minutes, seeing as I didn't die, they kept me. Almost every day there, they would inject me with more doses of the serum. Soon enough, I began growing ears and a tail. I tried to escape once. During that escape, I passed the syringes labelled wolf. They were injecting me with chemically enhanced wolf blood. They were trying to make me an animal soldier. They thought that if they had an animal doing the jobs for them, no one would ever think it was an animal carrying out these jobs. People would assume it was a person doing it."

"So they are after you because you are a successful experiment and they need you to get weapons for what?" Fury presses.

"I don't know what they are trying to create. But all I know is that they need Stark's technology to continue with their plans. To my knowledge, if they don't have Stark's stuff, they can't do anything and they are stuck." I tell him.

"No one can get into Stark Industries that easily" Tony huffs.

"I did though" I smirk and he glares at me.

"Is there more we should know miss?" The captain asks.

"Nothing else really" I shake my head.

"It seems this meeting is over for now. You will be staying here on the Hellicarrier to be watched 24/7. I don't trust you still, even though you have given us information. You will be put in the cell." Fury orders.

Loki protests. "You cannot put her in the cell again, give her a room"

"I will not allow an animal to roam freely on this carrier!" Fury argues.

"She can be watched" Loki glares at him.

"She can easily take out our agents."

"Then let us watch over her until you can think of something"

Fury thinks for a bit. "Fine, but Loki, you are responsible for everything. If she hurts someone, it will be your fault."

"Thank you sir" Loki nods his head.

Fury rolls his eyes, frustrated and sends us off.

I walk out into the hallway, waiting for everyone to pass and I walk the opposite way. I have no idea where I am headed but the next thing I know, I am in the training room. Or a gym as people call it.

Looking around, there was nobody here. I walk straight to the punching bags and begin going through my training drills. The same drills that I was taught in HYDRA. I was trained every day for 5 hours, no break. And if I failed the drills, I would get punished. No food for a day and 20 whips.

I got a lot of punishments in the beginning, but I soon toughened up and I felt barely any pain after that. I shake my head from these thoughts. HYDRA would inject me with the serum twice a day. One in the morning and one at night.

I take out all my anger of HYDRA on the punching bag. With one last punch, the bag flies off the hook and into the wall, slightly dinting the wall in the process. I bend over, resting most of my weight on my knees.

"Sometimes, having a training partner can help" I turn to the voice at the entrance

I walk over to where the bag was. "Why would I need someone to train with?"

"I was just offering" Loki walks over to the bench.

"Why are you here Loki?" I drag the bag back and hook it up.

"I am supposed to be keeping watch over you" he leans back against the wall.

"I don't need a baby sitter" I grumble.

"You said something like that a while ago" he reminds me.

"Can you not leave me in peace, at least let me pretend you are not here"

"Ok, fine. I will be invisible" I turn to him with raised eyebrows but he wasn't there.

"Told you, invisible" I hear him say.

I roll my eyes and go back to my routine. Left jab, right jab, left hook, right hook. Left knee, right knee, and back kick. Left elbow, right elbow.

"There are more ways to attack your opponent you know" I roll me eyes and turn to the empty bench.

"I was just doing basic routines, I know more complicated ones."

"Then why aren't you doing them?"

"Because maybe I don't feel like doing it" I glare at the bench. "You are very irritating."

"I am just a curious person, is that so irritating?"

"Yes it is" I walked over to where he was sitting and cross my arms.

"Hello" he becomes visible and smirks at me.

"You have something you want to ask me don't you?" I eye him. "But you are afraid to ask me, that is why you irritate me with stupid questions"

"You can read people well" He chuckles, sitting up, leaning on his knees.

"I learnt from HYDRA. I was used to threaten those who couldn't answer questions given. If they lied, I was supposed to make them bleed slowly. If they told the truth, I would leave them. I would also know if they are hiding things."

"I see, well I can also read people very well but it seems that you can hide your emotions quite well. Of course when your guard is down, you can be quite easy to read. But it is rare for you to let your guard down. Am I right?"

"That is true, I am always alert. Another thing I have learnt from HYDRA"

"So back at your sister's house, at the pool, your guard was down"

"I do not want to talk about that. It was a mistake" I shake my head, turning to walk away.

"I apologise for it. Could we maybe start again?" I hear him get up.

"Start again?" I look over my shoulder, he fiddles with his fingers.

"Yeah, like forget what happened that night and start over as friends?" He looks at me, hopeful.

"I don't know." I turn back, heading towards the exit.

"Please, give me a chance. Friends?" I turn and he holds his hand out to me.

I sigh, friends is fine. It's not like we would get carried away again. I shake my hand with his. "Deal"

He gives me a smile and leaves the training room.