Chapter 12

"LOKI!" I hear Thor shout from his room. Loki and I were laying in my bed, taking a small nap before dinner. Loki chuckles slightly and pulls me closer to him, burying his face in my hair.

"Looks like he found your present" I let out a muffled chuckle as my face is in his chest.

"Jane, have you seen Loki or your sister?" We hear Thor asking near my door.

"Sorry Thor, the last time I saw them, they were raiding Tony's pantry" I feel Loki's chest vibrate when he chuckles, making my ears tingly.

Thor groans loudly and stomps away from my door. My door then opens and I hear smaller, lighter footsteps approaching.

"When Thor finds you two, you would be in big trouble" I peak over Loki's chest to see Jane crossing her arms with a disappointed look. "You just had to paint his hammer pink with purple flowers"

"Sorry but it was just way too funny. That's what happens when you leave weapons lying around."

"Then I better not leave my helmet or sceptre anywhere near you" Loki's muffled voice says.

"I would never do anything bad to you" I wrap an arm around his stomach. "Yet"

Jane shakes her head. "Better watch out Loki. I'll see you two later. No funny business"

"Bye Jane!" I wave to her and she walks over to me to give me a kiss on the head before leaving and closing the door behind her. I then mumble, "No funny business she says, what does she think we will do?"

"Don't worry Amber, I won't do anything without your permission" Loki pulls me down and moves himself so he is hovering over me.

"Thank you" I smile at him, lifting my head up to give him a small kiss. When I move back, he looks unsatisfied and leans down to kiss me again, for much longer. I move my arms around his neck and pull him down so he is almost laying on me.

I lift up one leg to let my tail move from underneath me and wrap it around Loki's leg. With both my arms around his neck, I manage to flip us over. He breaks the kiss, looking at me with shock but also with raised eyebrows. I shrug and press my lips against his.

After a while of just kissing and nothing else, I finally break the kiss and lay on his chest. He moves one of his hands down to my tail and strokes it, making me feel like a puddle. I decide to shift into my wolf pup form as I love the feeling of when he holds me in his arms.

It may be the only time I like to feel small and vulnerable. I shift and Loki jumps at the sudden change. I stand on his chest and jump up and down. He laughs and picks me up with both hands, leaving my hind legs dangling in the air. I give a little bark at him and he turns to his side, setting me down on the bed and watching as I walk into his chest. I make myself comfortable next to his chest and lay down, waiting for his arms to curl around me.

When he knows I feel comfortable, he does exactly what I expected him to do. He brings one hand to my head and drags it slowly down to my tail. He does this repeatedly and I slowly start to fall asleep.

That is until I am jolted awake by the sound of Thor's booming voice entering my room. "Loki!"

I jump out of Loki's arms and hide under the bed, snickering. "Yes brother?"

"What is this madness?" I peak from under the bed to see Thor holding up his hammer to Loki.

"I swear I didn't do that" Loki denies. "You know that no one can pick up your hammer but you. I am not worthy enough"

"But I left it in the kitchen. Unless. Where is Amber?" I watch as he searches through my room. "This is her room. Why are you in her room anyway?"