Chapter 13

Hey so it's Christmas Eve at the moment so why not make a chapter for it :) Enjoy!

Christmas Eve has arrived so quickly and surprisingly, the tower is calm and quiet. Tony left to spend Christmas Eve with Pepper's family, Jane went with Thor to New Mexico for the day to shop or something, Nat and Clint had a mission but will be here tomorrow which is why they accepted the mission today, Bruce went up to the Hellicarrier for whatever and Steve went to visit Peggy.

That leaves Loki and I. We really had nothing to do so we remained in the tower. I was planning to do shopping for everyone but Loki wouldn't allow it and no one wanted presents from me. You may think that it sounds rude but they wanted me to enjoy my first Christmas with them as a family.

So instead, I made them all nice cards, each having their own logos and different notes. Loki tried to take a peek at his own but I hid it from him and told him to move away. He reluctantly left me and I finished his card. I smiled at all my hard work and by the time I finished all the cards, it was lunch time.

I left my room and went downstairs, my nose picking up the scent of food. Pizza to be exact. I let my nose lead me to the source and my eyes close, trusting my nose. Well I was wrong to close my eyes as I bumped into a hard wall and fell to the ground.

I frown and rub my forehead from the impact. I open my eyes to see that the wall was actually not a wall but Loki. "Why do you feel like a wall?"

"I don't know but come on. I was just about to take this pizza up to your room where we can have a lazy afternoon." He smiles, hanging out his hand to me which I gladly take. He pulls me up and wraps his arm around my waist, leading me back up to my room.

Reaching my room, I open the door, allowing him to walk in with the pizza boxes in his hand. I shut the door and turn to him as he puts the boxes aside as he spreads himself out on the bed. He wears a pair of black trackies and a plain green t-shirt that hugs his body, outlining his muscles underneath the thin fabric.

He lays on his side, propping himself up and puts the pizza in front of him. I come and lay on opposite him on my side and leaning on one arm. He opens the box and the scent of pizza becomes stronger and I quickly take a slice. I moan as the cheesy slice melts in my mouth.

I didn't realise how hungry I was until Loki and I both put our hands on the final pizza slice. He smirks at me and I smirk back. We had already finished 2 boxes of pizza and this was the final slice of the 3rd box. We both shared evenly until now.

"This is my slice Loki" I lightly growl.

"I don't think so, this should be mine. I ordered the pizza" Mischief sparkles in his eyes.

"But I think I should get it" I slap his hand away and he frowns.

"Fine, let's make it a challenge then" I look at him with curiosity as he closes the box and puts it aside, off the bed.

"What do you propose then?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't know" He laughs. "I just thought I looked like I knew what I was doing. Let's just split the pizza"

I roll my eyes. "Of course you would do that"

He takes the pizza and splits it in half. He then eats his half, holding on to mine and I stare at him in confusion. He finishes his slice and feeds me my slice. I take a bite, ripping the pizza out of his hand and I eat it all up.

He chuckles and leans forward, licking the bit of sauce on the side of my lips. He then captures my mouth in a passionate kiss. He slowly pushes me down against the pillows and moves so he now hovers over me.

He move one hand under my head and threads it through my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down closer to me. He then breaks the kiss and trails down to my neck where he gently kisses around. I bury my face into his neck and inhale his scent.

When he kisses the area between where my neck and shoulders connect, I had to let out a laugh. He lifts his head up and looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Are you ticklish?" He moves down and kisses there again and I squirm.

"No" I lie.

"You know you can never lie to me pup. You are in trouble now" He growls playfully. He moves up so he is straddling me and I try to move but he is too heavy. I try to move my tail from under my legs but it got stuck.

He smirks and starts tickling my sides. I squirm and laugh, trying to get out of his grip. He laughs with me and doesn't stop. He stops after a while and I try to catch my breath. My stomach hurt from laughing so much.

"What if laughing is a workout. Because like, your stomach hurts when you laugh too much. Does that mean it works your stomach muscles? You could get abs!" I laugh breathlessly.

"Your imagination sometimes can be weird" Loki moves off me and falls to my side, taking me into his arms. I turn to face him.

"Imagine going to the gym in like your exercise clothes, headphones plugged in. Then you sit on a yoga mat, people will think you are going to do yoga and then all of a sudden, you laugh for a solid hour to make your ab muscles stronger" Loki rolls his eyes.

"I don't get you sometimes"

"Hey, don't judge" I pout. He kisses the tip of my nose.

"I will never judge you." He then adds. "On most things"

"Wow thanks" I say sarcastically.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow" He grins.

"Oh so I'm not allowed to give out presents but you guys are?" I scowl.

"Don't be mad, we want you to enjoy Christmas without having to worry about buying us anything" He reassures me.

"So what's the surprise?" I poke his side.

"Patience pup. You will found out tomorrow" He chuckles, grabbing my tail and running his hand through the fur.

"I am never patient" I pout.

"Just wait a little longer pup" I kisses my forehead and buries his face into my neck.