Chapter 15

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. This chapter was meant to be uploaded on New Year's except the chapter kept getting deleted and I had to rewrite it so many times. So sorry again. I am also running out of ideas for this story so I may have to end it soon but not just yet. Enjoy! :)

(Amber POV)

"I don't know what to say" I still gape at the ring inside the box that he holds.

"It's a yes or no answer darling" He chuckles nervously.

"I know it's just that you caught me by surprise" I say truthfully.

"Well? You know I can't stay in this position forever" He raises the ring a little higher to me.

"Yes, I will marry you Loki" I watch as his emerald green eyes light up and he takes the ring out of the box, getting up and slipping it on my finger.

"You are the only person I will ever kneel to" He kisses the back of my hand, the one that holds the ring and he wraps his arms around me, crashing his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down closer.

I then pull away from him. "I love you Loki"

"I love you too Amber" I rest my head on his shoulder but we both jump away from each other in surprise when we hear a voice.

"And you both love me" We both turn to see Tony grinning at us, a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Sure we do" I roll my eyes. Loki leaned close to my ear.

"Why must he always do this to us?" I only shrug.

"Congratulations to you both. Now we have another reason to celebrate more" Tony lifts his beer up, spilling some in the process. He walks over to the both of us and throws his arms over our shoulders. "Come now friends. Let's tell everyone else of this wonderful news"

"Your drunk" Loki says to him.

"What? I never get drunk" He says, swaying side to side as he pulls us off the balcony and into the living room. Everyone turns our way and Tony lifts his arms off us and grabs another bottle of beer. He gestures to the both of us. "These two are engaged!"

The room falls silent. Jane however breaks it first by squealing in excitement. "My little sister is engaged! This is amazing"

She runs over to me and tackles me in a big hug. Thor's laugh is the next and I see Loki being lifted off the floor in a brotherly hug. I feel my shoulder become slightly damp and I lean back to see tears in Jane's eyes.

"Why are you crying?" She only smiles at me and hugs me tighter.

"My little sister is all grown up" I chuckle. I look over to Loki and watch amusedly as he tries to get out of Thor's embrace. Jane breaks the hug and pulls me towards the bar. "I will allow you one drink"

I roll my eyes. "Seriously Jane?"

She only grins and Nat comes over to make us all a drink. "Congratulations Amber"

"Thanks Nat" She passes us both a drink and makes one for herself. She then leans over to me. "If he ever hurts you, don't hesitate to tell us so we can teach him a lesson"

"I'm sure Loki would be more scared of Amber when she's mad then the Avengers" Jane laughs.

"Ha ha. Real funny" I take a sip of my drink and we continue to talk.

<><><><><>

A couple of days later

Loki and I have been couch potatoes all day. We have literally been doing nothing but watching movies while everyone else is either on a mission or doing whatever. I roll over and fall off the couch and onto the floor. "I'm bored!"

"Well I don't know what to do" Loki lazily moves his feet on top of me. I shove them off and sit up.

"It's so boring" I crawl back onto the couch.

"Stop complaining" Loki moves his feet onto the coffee table.

"Oh! I know what we could do" I smirk evilly at him.

"What are you planning pup?" He pauses the movie.

I stand up and point down at him. "I challenge you Loki to a match"

"Sorry?" He looks at me confused.

"Let's train. I have been itching to do some combat for a while"

"You know you won't win" He smirks suddenly.

"Oh really? I bet I can easily pin you down in less than 5 minutes"

"We shall see about that pup"

"Oh the game is on Loki" We both race towards the training room, trying to push each other away so we can be the first. As Loki goes to push me, I shift and he falls over me. I shift back and laugh as I continue to run towards the room.

I jump through the doorway and do a victory dance. "Sucks for you"

"You cheated" he scowls as he walks through he doorway.

"No your just slow" I grin. "So how are we going to do this?"

"Well how about no powers or weapons" he suggests.

"Aww. Your no fun" I pout.

"We'll just have to see how much fun I really am" he smirks, walking to the centre of the room.

"Oh I bet your loads of fun" I say sarcastically as I walk towards him. "Get ready Loki because I'm gonna kick your ass"

"Not before I kick yours first"

We walked in circles, waiting for someone to make the first move. I decide to make the first move by running at him. I throw a punch at his face and he easily dodges it. I throw a couple more and he dodges them too. I flip over him and kick the back of his knees. he falls down and I use that to pin him down.

"Well that was fast" I chuckle, slightly breathless.

"But the match isn't over" He smirks, throwing me off him. This may take longer than expected.

<><><><><>

"Alright! I'm don't! You win!" He surrenders as I pin his arms down.

"Told you I never lose" I smirk down at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it" He rolls his eyes. "Can you get off me now?"

"I don't know, should I?" I ask as I lean down so our noses touch.

"On second thought, stay a little longer" He chuckles as he moves his head up so that our lips touch.

I release his arms and move one hand into his hair. He moves both of his hands to my hips and sits up. He breaks the kiss and leans his forehead on mine. "You know how New Year is coming up, right?"

"Yeah? What about it?" I say, playing with a part of his hair.

"Well we should all go to the beach to celebrate. How does that sound?"

"Really? That sounds fun!" I sit up a bit.

"We can swim, have a barbeque, and play some games." He grins.

"It sounds really fun"

"Good because we all have it all planned out already" He laughs as I frown.

I slap him in the arm. "You all planned this without me?" He gives an ehehe chuckle and nods. "I can just feel the love, I really can"

"Oh I love you too" he kisses my forehead.