Chapter 6

Shoving people aside to get through the crowd, she found a secluded spot near the elevator. Resting the back of her head on the wall, she slowly sat down on the floor- yes, she did. (She's human, celebrities have their down moments too, sometimes all you need is to sit and calm down) Jennifer was sobbing uncontrollably.

There was no reason to be sobbing at all yet she did, tears streamed down her soft skin and she had no idea why. She felt like she was cheating on Brad when Brad cheated on her first, plus she didn't do anything wrong. Why? Why do people love? Why do people have emotions? She shut her eyes and tried calming down, thank god she still had her mask on, mascara was already running down her face and she felt hideous. She bit her lip to contain her tears and her vision became blurry. Stop crying!

She felt useless, like she was controlled by a man, like her feelings were no longer hers. She was never so emotional- only after the split did she truly feel pain.

After what seemed like a hundred hours, footsteps approached and she saw familiar shoes. It's that guy.

What does he want, doesn't he understand that i don't wanna be chased.

He squatted down till he was eye-leveling Jen. He looked at her, trying to read her emotions but all she did was look down.

"You okay?"

"No."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No, leave me alone."

"Hey, I'm sorry if i came on too strongl-"

She stood up, as if nothing happened and walked to the elevator. She had to. Acting, wasn't that her job?

Puzzled, he followed her.

That woman is fucking bipolar, jeez, she's amazing though, so strong.

Elevators. Nice. The place where tension will pile up, the place where people lose control.

*Ding* They both stepped into the elevator, it was a long way up, since she's living in a suite. Awkwardness filled the tiny enclosed space and all he did was look at her little face.

"Why are you following me." Cold.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Alright. I wanted to make sure you're back in your room for safety."

"We just met, there's no need for that."

"Yes there is, we met, so we're friends aren't we?"

"Yeah, sure... We ar.."

He steps closer and closer towards her, feeling his heart beating so fast and his pants becoming tighter. His hand finds its way to her waist, and he pulls her towards him. She didn't resist, good sign.

Jennifer stood confidently, with her head held high and inhaling a deep breath, she was so nervous but it felt good to feel owned by somebody. His hand was on her waist, and they were so close to each other, side by side as if they belong together. But she's Jennifer Aniston, what if he gets a shock knowing that he just seduced a famous celebrity. What if he just leaves her hanging. Her mask was still on, it was really kind of hot to leave her mask on, but still, what if.

With every step they took towards her room, more tension arose, it was so clear that they wanted each other. He held her so tightly and pulled her so close to him as they walked down the hallway.

"4206. This is it." she shook his hand off her and faced him, smiling.

Slowly, he removed her mask as gently as possible.

Holy crap, it's Jennifer Aniston.

He knew she looked familiar with the mask on.

This was it, the turning point. If he leaves, that's it for them. No, she didn't want him to leave, she liked him.

"Hi, I just realized I haven't introduced myself and I touched you in so many inappropriate ways, I'm Justin Theroux and you looked amazing tonight." He was smiling. Charming.

Leaning closer to her, with his lips so close to hers, he pulls back and gives an even cheekier smile.

"I'm saving our first kiss for a much more magical night, goodnight Jen." His eyes, filled with dark promises, stared into hers, which was filled with innocence and longing.