Chapter 7

I literally got so lazy with this chapter that i lost all inspiration-- this chapter sucks okay, like really, i dont even know what's happening but i promise i'll make it up to ya.

Justin sees the smile that flashes before his eyes. The perfect features of Jennifer Aniston, from her eyes- the kind where you can look into them and feel like you're getting lost, to her legs- so slim and slender that it just makes you go insane. She waves goodbye with her little hand and the door shuts.

Heading back to the elevator, Justin could still Jen's perfume on him, not very obvious, but still, it was like she was there with him. He misses her. All he could think about was going back to room 4206 and kissing her little pouty lips.

One night and Jen drove him into being a little teenage nerd hopelessly crushing on the head cheerleader, but of course, he was no nerd, he was lean but muscular, extremely good looking, but how could he ever be good enough for Jennifer Aniston?

In the elevator, all he could think about was him and Jen, standing side by side, with his hands on her waist like she's his. Imagine putting his lips on hers and pulling her towards his body, letting her feel the growth in his pants and turning her on. Imagine his body and her body glued together with their lips locked, just imagin-

The elevator door opens and there stood Heidi. This lady whom he totally forgot about, yet this lady whom he totally feared seeing tonight although they share the same room.

"Heids, what are you doing here? Didn't you need a rest?"

"I was looking for you, oh my god Justin, it's so late, where were you? Why were you coming from the top?" Her concerned eyes probing into his life, she was curious, yet suspicious, but what could she possibly be suspicious about?

"I... I went sightseeing at their sky balcony."

"Oh, okay, let's go back! God, Justin, never leave me alone like this, you know how much i hate hotels." She said while reaching out to hold his hand, the hand that held another woman in her absence, the hand that touched another woman's waist and not hers, yet she didn't have a clue. He held back.

Back into her hotel room, Jennifer was on the phone with Court.

"Guess what, I feel like a complete whore. I let a man touch me when I didn't even know his name. How whorish is this?"

"You kidding me? Jen! It's fine! Move on, touch guys! Just joking, but what's his name?"

"Justin Theroux..?"

"Details!"

The convo about Jen being a whore went on for about an hour before Jen finally realises how much she misses her best friend and wants her here with her, someone whom had been and always will be here for her for 10 years and counting. Courteney Bass Cox was her soulmate, they live for each other, literally. If one of them was hurting, the other would know. Its amazing how close people can get.

Jen hung up the phone and laid down on her bed, shutting her eyes, she starts dreaming about the new romance she could be having.