Chapter 15

Streaks of sunlight shone through the little cracks of the curtains, with birds chirping cheerfully outside, waking Justin Theroux up. He looks down to see the beautiful woman he has in his arms. The one who stole his heart. Her beautiful features highlighted in the sun, her little body crammed up in his arms, with their legs intertwined with each other's under the covers. He slowly brings his hand towards her face and brushes off the stray strand of hair covering her.

He's smiling. For the first time in forever, he's really smiling. She was his and he was her's.

Unfortunately, this isn't some fairytale fanfiction with happy endings. I am sorry but this is real life- choices have consequences.

.

Justin's head pops up from the covers of crazy wild but passionate animal sex with Jennifer.

Fuck. 5AM.

He looks towards Jen, little Jen sleeping so peacefully from last night. He kisses her on the cheek, grabs his clothes and rushes to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

His kiss woke her up.

"...B-Back."

"You know what. Pretend this never happened, pretend we never happened, pretend I was never here. You need to patch things up with Heidi, and I need to get back to Los Angeles. We never met, we never knew each other, and we never will."

Jen knew what needed to be done, she needed to fix her life and she can't wreck someone else's too. Heidi seems like such a sweet girl, in fact she most likely is, and Jen is not going to be the one wrecking her life.

"Jen..."

"Go, it's fine. It's right. I love you."

"I'll come get you. In LA."

"What?"

"Say you'll wait for me."

"I..."

"Say you'll wait for me, Jen."

"I'll think about it. Bye."

"Bye. I love you."

Door closes.