Chapter 8

Jen and Justin had just spent the night on the top floor, with security making sure no one comes up. Justin lied to Heidi saying he had an errand to run, he didn't feel good about it but he had to.

It's been 2 days since they first met and it gets harder and harder to leave each other everyday. Justin had two women on his hands, yet he told neither of them he had the other. She didn't know about her. She also didn't know about her. Justin did it, he kept both of them apart, meeting them at different time intervals everyday, although he wakes up with one. It was easy to keep Jen from Heidi- No one could know Jen was here so she had to lay extremely low, which leaves Justin to be in charge of when he meets her. Every minute they spent with each other was spent laughing, talking, sipping wine in the hotel room. Tonight was different, they were outside for the first time, enjoying every moment of it.

"So, I don't know a lot of things about you so i cyberstalked you. Apparently, the internet has a lot of information about you."

"You cyberstalked me? Are you serious, Mr Theroux."

"It's interesting!"

"So tell me what you know about me."

"Well i know you love Mexican food, so that'll be our lunch date soon..."

"Very well done, Mr Theroux."

".. And you were recognised by a fan while you're naked in the sauna..."

"jesus christ, how do people know these things."

"... and your favorite smell is the man you love." He leans down and kisses her.

"Are you hinting something about my favorite smell being you?"

"Maybe."

Jen whips out her phone, "Maybe i should cyberstalk you too."

"Uh Jen, n-"

Search: Justin Theroux

-Justin Theroux and Heidi Bivens in Chicago for vacation-

-Justin and Heidi, sunbathing in Chicago PICS-

-JEIDI IN CHICAGO, ENGAGEMENT MAYBE?-

"Heidi? Who's Heidi?"

"Jen, I'm so sorry."

"You have a girlfriend?!?!"

"Let me explai-."

"No! You do not get to explain to me. You had 2 days to tell me, and now i'm the wrecker here? Does she know?!"

"No."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm done, Justin, I'm so fucking done." Getting her things, she rushes off to the elevator.

"Jennifer Joanna! Don't you dare get on the elevator without me explaining."

Running after her, he was scared, he liked her, at one point, he even wanted to break it off with Heidi. It's just been 2 days but Jen was the one and he knew it. He could not afford to lose her.

"Explain!"

He kept quiet. What was there to explain? He was dating 2 girls at once.

"Got it." Tears in her eyes.

And the elevator door closes.