Chapter 9

Milan pov***

I was over joyed when Dre asked for my hand, though we're engaged we were definitely going to wait for the wedding. Between shooting times for Black ink Crew and his season about to start up we definitely did not have the time. But we were okay with that .

Once I let everyone know I was engaged things with Cease and I turned sour. He wouldn't give me any hours and soon I was having to go to sky to put me on the schedule and giving me appointments.

Dutchess's cold shoulder seemed to die down and she started talking to me more we even went looking for dresses together.

After a month of this I decided to confront Cease. "Hey Cease" he looked up from his sketch board and turned back around, I closed the door and stepped a little closer

"Why'd you close the door for?" I scrunched up my face "you never had a problem when I did it before, what's the matter with you?"

He sighed "Milan I'm sorry but I can't sit around and talk to you like you're not engaged" I huffed "so I wasn't the one completely fine all the while you're engaged? Cease don't do tha, Cause your just as much engaged as I am"

Cease knew I was right, after those two incidents I never crossed that line with Cease again, He and Dutchess have their promise to each other and I respect that.

"You're right, but then again I'm not gonna sit around let you be with someone who doesn't deserve you"

Ceasar pov***

Milan stared back at me as if she didn't know what I was talking about, but I knew. Dre has some thick urban model bitch he's been seeing since before Milan and I know he hasn't stopped.

"What are you talking about Cease? He's treated me and my daughter better than anyone, he has done so much for me you wouldn't understand" she sighed "Cease I know you care about me and I care about you to but we're both in love with different people"

She turned to leave "I just want my friend back, but if it's to hard you I understand" I wanted me Milan for myself but I know I don't want to lose her as a friend.

"You know I need you girl" she turned around and beamed I got up and gave her a hug. Once she left I tried to get back to my work but I kept thinking about that nigga Dre.

Amara isn't the type of female to share so I know she can't possibly know about Dre and Milan. I know a few models that can get word to her and really show Milan what Dre is all about.

Milan Pov***

Now that Milani has started school here I wait for her everyday at her stop. Everyday I usually walk the mile to her stop but I've been way to tired lately, so I drove my car to her school.

As soon as I heard the school bell ring kids few out the doors I saw Milani running with her friends until she spotted our car.

"Mommy! What are you doing here?" I hugged her and gave her a kiss "I've been really tired lately baby so I'm gonna start picking you up in the car" it's true I've been exhausted for the past 2 weeks now and this cold that I've had for the longest doesn't make it any better

"Yes! No more bus! Can Lala and Drew come too? Pllleeeaaassseee" I nodded "of course I just have to let their mother know I'll be picking them up in the car instead of walking from the bus stop"

Lala and Drew were these cute twins that live a block over from our place, they were Milani's first friends and they've been hanging out together since

After I dropped of the twins and Milani I went to go meet up with Dre for a quick dinner on his break from practice.

Dre pov***