Chapter 18

Milan pov***

Skye pulled me away from Lexi, "you bitch" I began to cry "you're supposed to be the one person who is supposed to be there for me and you're supposed to be the God mother of my boys. How could you do this to me?"

Lex wiped the blood from her nose, she was fuming "you deserve that shit Milan, I've done nothing but work like a dog and take care you and put up with your shit, you're so god damn ungrateful. I can't stomach to even look at you anymore, Dre will do what he wants, don't bring me into your shit just cause you figure out he's cheating on you"

She picked up her bag and turned to leave "I hate you!" I screamed at her and she stopped and looked back me with tears in her eyes "yea well sometimes I hate you too"

She walked out the door and I cried in Skye's arms. Why would she do this to me? How could Dre even think of doing something like this. Did I really deserve it?

Dre pov***

I drove to the house but Milan's car was gone. I ran in and most of Milan's and Milani's things are gone. My heart fell to my stomach, I walked down to the twins room and their things were gone too.

I started to cry, what did I do to myself. I stayed on the floor for a while until the door bell rang.

I quickly made my way down stairs to the door, I wanted to make it to the door before Milan had a chance to change her mind. I opened the door quickly "look baby I'm so-"

I stopped looking at Lexi "Lex? What are yo-" she pushed me in the door "yea it's fucking Lex, what the hell is wrong with you!?!" She walked through the door way and slammed it shut behind her

"You just couldn't keep your dick in your pants? Milan thinks you were fucking me! Me! Of all people! What the fuck did you do to make her think it was me?" I just stood there shocked my thoughts weren't all together

She snapped her fingers in my face "hello? You don't hear what I'm saying to you?" I sighed I brought another innocent person into the equation. I asked Lex to follow me to the living room

When we sat down I came clean about everything that happened, Lex is Amara's ex best friend, she used to fuck around with Cease but once the whole Amara going to jail drama went down everyone kinda cut ties with everyone associated with her.

Lex was at one of the clubs my teammates invited me to, I slept with her that first night but I didn't know who she really was until the next morning, but we talked and she told me about everything that's happened to her since Amara got locked up, I felt bad and I kept seeing her strictly for sex I knew she wouldn't do anything else to damage her image anymore so I kept it going

Lex shook her head "sex is worth losing Milan? Ruining your relationships with everyone who cared about her? Milani? me?!" I put my head down.

"Lex in sorry, you can stay here as long as you need. I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen" she scoffed "of course I get to stay here where the fuck am I supposed to go? Milan kicked me out my own damn house"

I laughed she cut her eyes at me "that shit is not funny" I couldn't help it "that sounds like some shit she'd do, kick someone out their own house" Lex began to smile but quickly shook her head

"Um no I'm not your friend fool" she got up and walked out to get the bag she had in her car. I didn't care if she liked me or not right now I just needed someone to fill the emptiness in this house.

Milan Pov****

After a day of moping I decided to get up and go get answers from Dre, I got in my car and drove to his house. Of course news broke out that the engagement was over so it wasn't a surprise that paparazzi were outside the gate.

When I finally made it through I parked and walked up to the front door. I rang the bell a few times but I remembered I had my key still.

Just as I was about to put my key in Dre opened the door.

My heart broke a little more "Mil-Milan?" I held back my tears "can I come in"

He nodded quickly and pulled the door open some so I could go in.

Before I could go any further in the house he began talking "listen Milan I'm sorry, baby I never meant to hurt you like that, it just happened I have a problem. It was only sex I promise." The excuses went on and on until he realized I wasn't really paying any attention

I kept my back to him "God, you just don't understand the pain I feel right now, like how extremely empty I feel inside. I can't even enjoy my babies, my boys..." tears began to fall down my face without my permission

I turned to face him "I begged God, I pleaded with Him to put it all back inside me, to put my boys back inside, to put my joy back inside me cause I hate the feeling of losing it"

Dre reached to touch me and I pulled back "don't you dare touch me, do not lay a finger on me. It's your fault. You did this to me, to them. Sex will always come and go but that Love we got it felt so real, it still feels so real but I can't do this I promised my self not again, I won't let anyone ruin me like Messiah did"

I pulled my ring off my finger and stopped to take one last good look at it. I came to get answers from him but I already knew them deep down inside.

I held out the ring to him and he shook his head "it's yours, I don't want it. You can drop it right here on the floor and it will stay there until you come back and get it, that is your ring" I let out a breath and I stuffed it in my bag.

I looked up at him, his handsome face and almost felt like it were my fault something went wrong "was I ever worth it? Was I ever good enough? Cause Dre I look at you and still see the same man that never would hurt me a perfect man, but still you did all of this"

Tears came down his face as he looked down on me "Milan please I can't see you hurting like this any longer, there's nothing you could've done it was all on me, I'm so sorry"

Everything he said blew over my head it was like nothing he said could really ever matter anymore

I was in deep thought until I heard a females voice. I looked up and Lex was standing in the walk way. I threw my head back and just laughed cause if I didn't I don't know what I would do

The laughing soon turned to crying. I was breaking down slowly. I felt so weak I couldn't even stand. Dre came and wrapped me in his arms I pushed him away.

I looked at the both of them "you deserve each other" I wiped my face and walked out the house

I could hear them coming after me but I just wanted to go. A few paparazzi got through the gate and began snapping pictures I slid on my glasses as I rushed to my car

Lex and Dre retreated to the house and I made it into my car. I drove out the gates and looked back at the house for the last time.