Chapter 12

Milan pov***

I am now 6 months and I'm pretty big, I've done a great job at keeping the twins a secret from everyone. I had to threaten Sky and Lex their God parent rights to withhold the secret and they've done a great job.

Milani has been doing great about the pregnancy she loves the fact there's gonna be a new baby and her and Dre have been going baby crazy. In the past few months I've met more of Dre's family and as far as I can tell they all love me. Everyone except his mother she tells him that she has a feeling I'm hiding something but the only secret I have is the twins

I told Dre about the night with Cease and he wasn't angry with me at all, he wanted to kill Cease but I convinced him that it was beneath him and we had our baby to worry about.

Everyday since he's picked me up and dropped me off to work which I didn't mind. I loved he wanted to rub me all in Cease's face and I loved to know he was completely devoted to me and our children.

As the months pass it's getting way harder to hide the twins because my doctor needed to observe both babies and I was tired of going to these secret appointments.

The time has finally come to reveal the Sex of the babies so I took Lex and Skye to the doctors to get the results in a sealed envelope. The twins were identical so it could only go two ways a set of girls or a set of boys.

"I can't wait to see my Goddies they're gonna be so cute and spoiled" Lex nodded and agreed "between us and their daddy they're gonna be set" after the appointment I left the results in the hands of my closest girls and let them plan the reveal party.

~~~~~~

I still work at the shop I just have my appointments booked closer together so I can just come in get it done and leave. I let Cease know that the babies couldn't possibly be his because I was already pushing 2 months and I had only slept with him once a month before I found out I was pregnant. He was okay with it and we haven't really talked since and I don't care.

He's my boss that's how it's gonna stay. I just do my work and come in when I'm needed for shooting time.

~~~~

The day came for the reveal of the babies and their gender. I was super excited and everyone could tell I was early for the party and helped decorate and all. Everyone thought I just wanted to see the gender but I honestly just couldn't wait to reveal the twins.

Sky, Lex, and I were the most excited out of everyone besides Dre. He could careless if it was a boy or girl but that's not all we have in stored for him.

Everyone came on time as I asked, the whole crew from black ink was there, all of Dre's family came and his teammates. My mother and her boyfriend were also present. And of course Milani.

Lex and Skye had two black balloons filled with glitter of the color of the gender of the twins. The first ballon read Baby Harden the second ballon read Baby Harden #2. They hid the second ballon from everyone I could barely even see it myself.

As we got everyone to gather and settle down Dre said a few words before we popped the ballon. "I'd like to thank everyone who came out to support me and beautiful fiancé. A lot of you know what I went through before and I'm so glad I was able to find a woman as great as Milan. So without wasting anymore time we're gonna get ready to reveal Baby Harden's gender to you all. After the count of three we'll pop it."

Everyone counted together "one! two! three!" Me and Dre lifted our needles and popped the balloons and blue glitter fell all over us and everyone screamed I started to cry and all of Dre's teammates ambushed us and started hollering.