Chapter 15

Time jump

Milan pov***

Months have passed and my belly has decided to finally pop these baby boys are more active and making it a lot harder for me to do much nowadays. Work had been tough but since my fingers and my relationship with Cease has gotten better I've been doing much better.

Dre has been working a lot more because his season is about to start back up, but he's been staying close to home now that I'm 8 months. Dre and I have been great as usual but the sexual side of things have definitely slowed down because of the location of the twins.

That has changed but that hasn't changed our relationship. We've been doing well. Lexi has moved in and has taken over, she and Dre set up the boys nursery and they planned the baby shower for. I thank God he placed such great friends in my life.

~~~~

Today's the baby boys shower and I'm running late, my dress tore and I can't find a cute dress anywhere. I tried calling Dre but he isn't answering but I'm sure he's busy he and Lex have been working all morning.

Dre pov***

"Damn Lex, shit! Let me slide in real quick, please don't make me beg" Lex looked up at me and smirked she pulled up her dress and bent over.

I slid in slowly enjoying all of her warmth while I could, I needed this since I haven't been getting any from Milan since she's gotten bigger. I know I'm wrong but this time it's nothing like with Amara just strictly sex.

After we finished she fixed her dress "I'll see you later, you're not just gonna leave me with this quickie" she grabbed her bag and walked out the bathroom and I followed. I went to the counter to pick up the order of balloons Lex had placed here at party city we both were already running behind so I needed to hurry back to the banquet hall.

As they finished up shoving all the balloons in the car I looked down at my phone realized Milan called me 10 times I cursed to myself

I got in the car and sped over to the banquet as I pulled up so did Lexi with the cake, she was practically running with the cake while pulling down her dress "we're behind I can't believe we got held up like that this morning, thanks for getting the balloons" she smirked at me

I laughed "no problem are you sure you got that cake cause you look like you're gonna drop it" she handed it over without hesitating thanks "I'll get the balloons"

I watched as she walked out and set the cake on the stand the place looked great only person missing was Milan. I groaned I forgot to call her back

When I got a hold of Milan she was in tears over the phone "I ripped my dress because my ass is so fat now" I laughed "yes it did get phat and I love it. Just wear the white dress you wore to dinner when I took you out a while back" she sniffled "the silk one? With the off shoulders?"

I but my lip thinking about how sexy she looked in that dress "yes that one and come on so I can see my sexy baby momma, you're already late" she sounded happier "okay okay thank you baby. I don't know what I'd do without you"

She hung up and Lexi pulled in the last of the balloons "was that Milan?" I sighed "yea that was her I figured out a dress she could wear for the shower" Lex rolled her eyes

"She was calling me earlier but she knew we'd be so busy today, it annoys me that she hasn't considered all we've done for her" I sighed in agreement but I felt bad for what's happening behind her back.

Milan pov**

I was finally dressed and ready to go, Milani was with my mom so all I had to do was grab my clutch and head to the banquet

~~~~~~

When I got to the banquet I almost cried it looked so nice, I knew Lex and Dre wouldn't let me down but this was above and beyond what I expected.

As I stood there and cried Lex walked up to me "yea those better be tears after all the blood sweat and tears me and Dre put into this, you're welcome boo" I hugged her "thank you thank you so much I love all of it. It's really beautiful"

She rubbed my back "you deserve it and it good you decided to not wear makeup cause you're gonna be crying all day" I looked around for Dre and he was rearranging blue and white gumballs in the glass cups

I smiled to myself I couldn't wait for my babies to meet their daddy "mommy!" I turn and Milani ran up to hug me she looked really cute in her blue romper, my mom and Morrisey followed behind her

"Ohhh you look so beautiful and so big baby girl" I kissed my mom and doc "are you sure you're not gonna be due pretty soon? I call you're delivering in a few days maybe less" I shook my head

"I'm trying to push full term I'm not ready for them now" I chuckled nervously the doctor has said the twins are lower than usual they could be ready. I pushed my thoughts aside when I felt Dre's arms snake around my belly

He whispered in my ear "ohhh you are so sexy Milan" I smiled and turned to him "I love you baby" I pecked his lips and helped on what I could.

The shower started and I think everyone we invited showed up, Dre was hanging out with his teammates and the Black ink crew were all enjoying themselves even Cease showed face and him and Dre are actually really cool now they don't have any problems and I was glad.

By the end of the night I was exhausted I had so many gifts for the boys I didn't know where to start but Lex took over and had all of the things put away before me and Dre even made it home. Before she left the house I gave her a hug

"Everything you do doesn't go unappreciated I love you Lexi I really do" she smiled "I love you to and I know. I'm gonna stay with Skye tonight alright" she gave me another hug and I headed back upstairs to Dre.

When I got in the door way I noticed he was get dressed again "where are you going?" He turned "the team wants to go out for drinks, I'll stay if you want me to"

I smiled "no you can go Im gonna go to bed early the twins are putting me in pain" I laid in the bed and pulled the covers up Dre walked over to my bed side "aww my babies" he kissed my forehead and kissed my stomach

"Call me if you need me" I nodded and he walked out. The babies were restless so I decided to watch some tv before I fell asleep. While I was watching reruns my phone started ringing, I looked at it and answered the phone

"Hi baby, miss me already?" I could hear Dre on the other end "Lex where are you?" I made a face "Lex? Baby what are you talking about?" I heard shuffling on the other end and Dre's voice came back

"Oh baby, I'm sorry I thought I was calling Lex, she left some of the shower things in my truck and I needed her to take them out if I was gonna be the driver for the guys tonight" I nodded to myself "ohh okay well give her a call before her and Skye get into something, I love you baby" "I love you too" he hung up and I put my phone down, I needed some rest.