"that is better"

My name Nadia Kasai, and i am the daughter of Helena Kasai; a Nomad nature witch who fell in love with my father who is wolf-beast(a wolf-beast is similar to a lycan, but also have: squared face, goat horns, porcupine spines on its back, gills, and it breaths fire. also unlike lycans they rise from the dead three times.).

I am seventeen years old, i have long black hair and i share some traits of my father like: i have claws and fangs, my breath emits smoke, i am strong enough to lift a horse(i have done it), i run faster then leopard, i can jump a cyclops tall(4.6 meters or 15.0 feet), and staggeringly sensitive skin.

I live with my ma and pa , my Mom has; glossy long blonde hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, and is a petite woman. my pa is a stocky man with chin length brown hair, sea green eyes and a thick fluffy beard, that reminded me of saint Nicholas.

my parents love each other and i knew this by my father never raised his voice to my mother and he always talked softly to us and he would always let me rub his beard before i would go to bed.

my parents would be called names for having a device over my face called a Calderon mask. the mask is enchanted so i cant rip it off of or break it. what it does is catch the smoke and turn it into mist. my ma and pa always kept me safe and always made sure i was warm and comfortable. my pa passed at age forty-three and my mother passed at thirty-one years of age. after there death i was taken into my next family and that is when my story begins.

"why is she chained up ? she is my new daughter not a slave. you poppy-cock harlot" the man said angrily at the woman only known as Helen the orphan taker. the man i would come to know as my new father was an older man with a long beard and hair. he used a walking staff, he was blind in one eye and he had a big nose. the man was also thin and tall.

the man pulled me out of the wagon and saw i have been starved and left dirty. he smiled and spoke softly like my pa used to talk and said" you go inside and tell maria i said to give you a bath and give you something to eat." i saw his cabin which had a chimney, porch, a chair in front of it{the cabin} with a lantern hanging from the chair.

when i got inside i was greeted to a woman who looked older then me but only by a tad. the woman was beautiful with brown eyes and auburn hair. she smiled and said" hello i am Maria... and i will be your new sister for now on, and whats your name?" i said "i am Nadia...um... our father asked for you to bathe me and give me something to eat... i am sorry for the inconvenience." giggled and said" please do come with me" she grabbed me by my arm and gently pulled me to the bath.

she undressed and said"i will bathe with you so we can help each other get clean." she was petite like my mother. i noticed she had less hair near her vagina then i did which was not much in the first place. Maria got into the tub first and turned away from me. i took off my dress and undergarments and stuck my finger in for the temperature and the water was so hot i pulled my hand away in pain and gave a slight wolf like wince. causing maria to look at me confused and said" its okay the water is hardly warm." i hid my claws from her and said" i should have said something but... my skin is intensely sensitive to touch and temperature." she looked me and said" its alright i will be back she wrapped a large white cloth around herself and walked out the bath. i looked around and saw another white cloth and wrapped it around my body. and sat on my hands to conceal my claws and sitting on them hurt a lot.

" Maria and the man came in talking, i heard Maria say" Aldred she is hurt by lukewarm water, i don't want to hurt her may you please help her?" he walked closer to me he looked down at me. i thought he was looking at my lower body until he said" your not in trouble.. why are you sitting on your hands?" he walks to me and kneels and i show them my claws he looks puzzled at me and then says." i am an alchemist, i need you to tell me what you are so i can help you bathe and live as comfortably as possible. i told him what my mother had done and what i am and i began to cry. he held me and said " it's okay... Nadia i know what its like to be not like the others." he told maria to get: cloverleaf, mint, and witch hazel.

" these herbs should be able to dull your sensitivity of your skin and you should be able to wash" he said after crushing them and throwing some into the water and rubbing the rest on my skin and i suddenly was able to feel it with no pain.

After i washed up with maria i went into the front room and waited for food as i sat down in a chair that was facing the door. a man walked in and he stopped and looked at me and said "well it looks like my new sister is a freak." he chuckled and walked over to me and said" take this off for me" i look at the mask and shook my head in refusal. he moved the straps of the mask off and pulled the mask away. i instantly turned my whole body away from him and said"leave me alone" and i felt a hand touch my calf and he slid he hand up my leg approaching my bottom. i move my rear away from him whilst avoiding turning around as i grew with fury i yelled louder then a human could "stop" he stopped and i said" give me my mask" he set my mask next to me and i heard him back away. i covered my face with the sleeve of my shirt in which also covered my hands and i grabbed the mask and put it on and said" that is better" i turned to him and said " leave me alone please" he walked away and whispered " damn harlot i will get her for getting in my head."