Molten Tooth

Alexandria  sat at the top of the mountain gazing into the night sky. She heard a blood curdling scream. She stood up as numerous harpies landed. They were all thin beautiful women  with large bat wings as arms with a spiked tail and taloned feet.
" You'll be quite a feast to devour golden one." They all laugh like a pack of hyenas.
" I assure you, you will lose this fight I am no prey"  one harpie leaped at her from behind. She turned and struck her with a closed fist. Shattering her sharp teeth and breaking her jaw. She pinned down the first harpie with her foot as she made a fire ball in her hand. Another harpie charged at her to be met with a ball of fire being shoved down his throat, scorching her Insides cooking her from within. 
The Harpies went into a frenzy after her.  She leaped off the trapped Harpie taking her tail with and began beating the others with it Savagely.
As they lie there begging for mercy, she walked over to the ring leader among them and  slowly  kneeled down and began  petting  her forehead."  You Harpies... always trying to bite Off more than you can chew. I'll be taking you as a prize"  she thrust her hand into the helpless Harpies chest  feeling her heart pounding in her  fist providing her  a sense of empowerment over them.   She then spoke an invocation before consuming the heart.
"Where have you been?" Nadia  asked noticing her cuts and bruises.
" I went to console my thoughts alone. And I was attacked by a pack of harpies, i slaughtered  them all of course" she went to the bathroom washing the blood off of her.
Alexandria fell asleep for the first time in two years and in the washtub at that.
minutes turned to hours of  sleep.
" Who are you? Where's Alexandria?"  Nadia says after finding a woman with blood red scales,white hair,and scaled wings. 
" I am Alexandria,Nadia have you gone ,mad?"
She stands up seeing her reflection in the mirror.
" Not only did I take her power but also some of her form." 

As they discussed what happened storm clouds formed causing thunder to roll violently as lightning could be seen shooting across the sky  nearly lighting the entire sky.