Songs of fire

As i danced in air enjoying the perfect blue sky with dellows flying (crow like birds with yellow heads and blue wings. and spine coming from its back)below me.  I enjoyed the warm sun on my skin and the cool breeze in my hair. I let myself  gently fall like a feather in a calm breeze on a moonlit night. as I lied there   on the ground  staring at the blue sky and seeing through the glare of the sun and seeing the suns spherical shape and seeing  its immense size makes me appreciate the  creations of God.  the sun looked like a ball of fire curving back onto itself in a spectacular  white glow.  suddenly I heard foot steps behind me. I shot up and ignited my fist swung at the air without aim but stopped when I saw what looked like a Forest elf child and extinguished the flame and saw the child was sad and knelt down and said" what's wrong child are you lost." he shook his head and said" my sister is sick with grave  fever." I knew how dangerous  grave fever is ,  it makes you so cold that your limbs turn black and crack until they eventually shatter completely. I followed the child to his house made of oak and stone it was huge and elaborate.the leaves of the house had a sky blue color and had crystalline structures on them.  there was a    variety of fruits most unknown to me.  the girl was laying in a bed made of plants and soft gelatin spheres. she was covered a  deep purple with markings of frost around the frost bitten areas. the boy looked at me and said " she needs some medicine to heal her body because of my age the herbs used would damage my body."  i think for a second and thought of a song  used to heal her when she is sick and began singing it.
Fire grew around the child in a swirl beautiful ember and auburn flames. And the disease goes a away. The girl looked at me in amazement and hugged me and said"thank you lady i will remember you when i am tearing your throat out of your mouth. The girl and boy fuse together and transform into a winged demon that was slender with spines protruding from its back and tusk from its mouth. The demon laughed and pinned me against the wall and uses it very long claws too impale me in the stomach i hear my blood drip on the dirt and as the room darkened i saw an arrow burst  through the demons chest and i pass out as the demon screeches in pain.