capture

The door began to pound and shake and a mans voice came from behind it saying " we have orders to take you cassandra, even if you must lose an arm or a leg." I stayed quiet and when four men ran into the house i charged at the first man and striking him in the throat breaking his windpipe and killing him. I grab the second man and  threw him behind me and then kicking the third in the chest denting and cracking his steel plate armor causing him to choke on his own blood and then from behind me a wave of magic came and i fell asleep to awake in a cell thats is odd, the bed looked luxurious there were no bars, there was an open window, the wood floor was finely made and the carpets are three inches thick and seem to have been vi'shen style woven in a floral pattern made of fine cotton. The drapes above the bed was made of a shiny blue silk. The walls were painted a soft white and  tan-brown borders embroiled along the edges of the wall. There was a  table that was  round and made of glass with xillia ctar's (AKA sky roses, they look like a tulip and a rose combined and they change color between day and night.) There was even a long wooden table that is light in color and has a big silver candle stick that holds a single pale violet candle. The only door to the room had intricate patterns  with the door made of purple heart and the engraving are a small story of a dragon fighting knights and losing so the dragon called down lightning and used it to escape they're grasp and putting a curse on one man.

When i stood up  a maid entered the room with a basket of food and champagne. She said" eat up before you meet with the king in one hour." I tried to speak but my throat was dry and irritated. I got up and drink some champagne to wet my throat and i said"where am i?" She said " in castle kamin." She left the room and before me was note that listed the meats starting with elk, then alligator,then boar, then shark, then giraffe, then snake , and finally Drake(dragon like beast with no wings and is slightly smaller.)  I eat all of it  as if i hadnt eaten for a week.  Half hour later  the maid returned with a luxurious gold silk dress and told me to undress so she could dress me and  though I didnt want to i saw two men with large crossbows and i complied. As she dressed me another  woman did my hair and then another put jewelry on me and when they all finished i saw myself in the mirror and i was shocked at how beautiful i  looked in a long embroided gold dress and in a silver necklace with a ruby in the center and four diamonds on each side of it also i wore a matching circlet. 

She walked me down a large hallway with  many paintings of various forest and landscapes and when we arrived at the kings throne room there sat a man with a rough  beard and ivory shiney hair. He had pointed ears, vibrant green eyes and his skin was hued a pale dark blue. He wore a long sleeved black padded tunic with a red and black surcoat that had a goat skull on the shoulder.
He spoke in a elven accent(a mostly American accent with traces of English accent.) That made him sound devilish and cocky, he said" you must be Cassandra the hybrid like me" he sat there with a smirk on his face and his smirk sent chills down my spine not in a good way. He stood up and walked over to me and rested his hand  on my shoulder and spoke in my ear.