Old wounds

"so what do we know about the forest elves?" shei-Yen asked as she wrote notes down." as a species they are stronger than humans and faster, as well as being twice as intelligent.
They also have a solider who can slaughter an entire army, i can handle him." Alexandria said confidently before she felt a presence next to her.
"Unfortunately you can't." Suddenly Cassandra was visible and she punched Alexandria in the abdomen hard enough to knock her into the stone wall that was thirty feet away (9.1448 Meters).
She managed to snatch the mask off Nadia breaking the spell on it.
It exploded in blues and greens knocking the others back several feet.
" I have power beyond you all, this time will not be like last time." Alexandria hammered away with blows that hit with the force of twenty two hundred pounds of TNT into Cassandra's ribs, chest and face.
With their new powers they begin destroying the building and causing it to collapse as they fight.
Mostly everyone made it out alive and unharmed as Alexandria,maria and Cassandra fought viciously.
Nadia has been knocked on conscience due to being the closest from the burst of her mask.
And as she laid unconscious her nostrils began releasing small amounts of black smoke and tiny orange embers.
Maria in full werewolf  rage from Nadia being injured and  bleeding severely joins the fight by climbing the walls and pouncing on Cassandra.  she got knocked back a few steps.
Cassandra had no time to react before both Maria and Alexandria capitalized on it, Maria tore at her face and throat with her claws and fangs, splitting arteries, tearing veins, and even clawed an eye out.
Alexandria forced her hand through Cassandra's ribs and released the most conflagration she could Inside of Cassandra's chest cavity.
Maria tore her partially charred heart out and devoured it to add insult to injury.
As her body laid burning and bleeding on the ground Cassandra has begun to wither away into ash.
The ashes blew themselves onto Nadia and immediately ignite into blue and violet flames covering her in scorching flames and colorful hues.