Samsara

it was obvious to me that Nadia wasn't human she was hiding her hands and her mouth was covered with an iron device, her voice was muffled due to it.

As i changed my clothes I remembered the three days it took for me to get to this place.

Day one: the trip through my village being mocked and laughed at by the guards escorting me. I broke down in tears as i was called Motuk.( the Gold skin version of the N-word.) after hours of crying i fell asleep, only to be awoken in the middle of the night to feel the chains in my arm pulling me out of the caravan. i tried to turn over but was pinned by four people i could hear them laughing and calling me Motuk over and over. they tied  my feet to the caravan as one man pulled the chains on my arms. i heard a man say" lets beat the Motuk with our scabbards and show her who is in charge around here." as i was stretched out.  merely inches off the wet moss and stones i was crying and panicking as i heard them draw their swords and stab them into the ground and they then proceeded to beat me in the ribs and back with there hard leather scabbards. each strike sent streaks of pain through the surrounding area. suddenly i felt hands grab my rear and tear my trousers exposing my lower body and then  i felt the man stand over me. i began to scream for help as i felt the man force himself into my anus, i screamed and cried as i could hear him grunting and the sound of him entering me over and over again. then a second man placed himself below me and entered me taking my vaginal virginity. ramming himself into me the men had their way and left their seed in me.

Day two: breathing hurt, my legs were too weak to walk, two of my sexual areas were covered in blood and hurt.  the elderly woman  next to me looked at me  her eyes were clouded and devoid of their original color and they even seemed soulless almost in a state of Nosferatu, living yet dead. she leaned towards me whispering" wolves smell the pain left from the gold corrupted by the pleasure of wicked things." i cocked my head and remained silent, she leaned back.tilted her head back as blood decanted out of her mouth and eyes, and she then released maggots and flies from her mouth along with the smell of rotting flesh. the guards came  and grabbed her and pulled her out and as she hit the ground  more blood spout out of her mouth. the guards vomited and they both collapsed,hemorrhaging and violently shaking.  as i sat there unable to move my legs I heard what sounded to be Massive bells that hurt to hear and then i saw a hunched skeleton  with skeletal wings wearing a torn and tattered cowl(which was black with blood stains) connected to black robes which had holes in the chest exposing black lungs and a heart with a small black spot on it. the skeleton was covered in ashes and exhaled white dust, which seemed to fall like snow.  the skeleton held a sickle made of odd materials, the handle looked to be made of ceremonial glass  with a human skull atop of it. with the blade protruding from the mouth. the blade seemed to be made of alexandrite with  a elephant tusk as a decorative piece on the curve of the blades dull side. the skeleton reached down into the mouths of the men and woman pulling two red orbs and one blue orb each showing a specific element. blue showed a ball of lightning and the red showed fire. the skeleton then grabbed the  guard who didn't have an orb removed from him, lifting him above his head with the two fingers that aren't holding the orbs as  the guard changed shape his skin becoming a gray with bone spikes, he  gained  black lips, and  his eyes dissolved into a black liquid as his tongue became snake like,  and his once short grey hair became long and flat worms dripping what seemed to be oil. the skeletal  figure  opened his mouth saying " Hell" as red embers shot out of the splitting and breaking ground. the hole emitted the sound of wailing  and screaming men as well as women choking and gagging.  the guard said" i am the demon king of deceit, death the father...you dare throw me back into the cage of nothingness. i am a g-" Death dropped him into the hole that soon disappeared afterwards leaving a circle of ashes. i passed out shortly after.

Day three: when i awoke i could move my legs and the pain was less ubiquitous. i did the only thing i could which was ride the caravan to my master and on the way  i was followed by crows and ravens, the amount was in the hundreds and they attacked every insect that came close to me even landing on my shoulders. the ride there was rough i nearly fell off a bridge and i had to detach the carrier, saving me from certain doom.  leading me back where i began. 

once i finished changing i sat in the room i have to share with Maria. the room has a canopy and flowers on the wall with dew all over it.  the light of the morning traversed into the room wonderfully like fairy's in the wind hovering and dancing all around my head singing songs of joy and peace. i sat on the bed and sang an old song of longing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the wait, I've been busy. but thank you all for reading this stuff.  i really need you guys to talk me and  tell me what you think of this so far.