Fixing bridges

"Shei-yen is my sister i need to speak to her." Sulia says to the guard as she holds up a unique silver arm band. " come with us." he signals the gate to be opened and guides them through the Kingdom leading them to Shei-yen's mansion" they knock and Shei-yen is heard complaining about being disturbed during her  alone time.  " what do you-" she froze silent when she saw her sister. the same sister that she thought her sisters had sold off. "Shea-Yen its been so long since I've seen you."  Sulia says before Shei-Yen slams the door and screams. the door whips open and she screams again slamming it yet again. 

"Shei-yen please listen too me."  Sulia says forcing the door open making her face a demon of her past, unfortunately and quite literally.
Shei-yen  panicked as she felt the curse grow  inside her allowing a Demon of fear to be birthed out of her supernaturally.
Shei-yen  tried to stand up despite the fatigue and pain.
Before the demon could go to far Alexandria pinned it to the wall and casting a  transfiguration spell that was was mixed with Dragon blood magic to sever it's heart and turn it into a powerful artifact.
" I was gone for but a moment and your already almost getting killed"  he tore the artifact out and handed it to shei-yen.
" Take this as a offering to join forces. I will give you all the powers that demon had and all you have to do is help us fight the Elf Queen of the forest."
Shei-Yen agreed but wanted to speak to Sulia alone.
"I'm truly sorry for what our sisters have done to you. Many of us didn't even know what was happening.  But when I found out who was responsible I fled from mother and came here and thrived as a royal adviser. I became the embodiment of the kingdom as I have helped this kingdom grow but I refuse to become queen whether it's marriage or through election. But I can help you just the same. I love you Mi-Qui-Na" (Goldskin phrase for 'Heart and soul' only said to show  familial affection.)    now with the help from Shei-Yen they're one step closer to being ready for war.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for 13.5k reads and 95 votes!

comment and let me know how I'm doing? what am i doing bad and what am i doing good. I'm always down for criticism.