wolf bite

Sulia sitting across from me stares at my mask and i remind her she is staring and she says"sorry im just curious why you wear that?" I roll my eyes and go to my and lay down and  moments after my eyes were shut but not asleep. So i felt someone in the room and i felt a tug at my mask i grab the persons hand and i see it was sulia.  I whisper to her" what the hell are you doing" she  avoids eye contact
And says " i wanted to see whats under the mask,sorry for disturbing you." I sit up and stretch  and say " beneath the mask is my curse a deformity, the mouth of a monster." Sulia grabs looks me in the eyes and said"we are both monsters and we have to stick together no matter what, promise me you will never let go...now and for the rest of your day." I hug her and say" now and for the rest of my days i Will never let go."  Sulia  held her fist out and i saw a gold light emit from her hand, she drop a gold bacelet in my lap and it read " to the family of monsters with love and peace"  i put it on and i lay back and let myself fade back to sleep.
I woke to hearing crying from maria's room and i go into her room to see her brother holding her down and forcing himself on her in a moment of rage i rushed to him kicking him in his side and into the wall i tell maria to take the mask off of me and before it hit the floor i grabbed him and bit his shoulder  causing him to bleed profusely and rip his penis along with his eyes and tongue and i tear his heart out and eat it. I fall  to my knees as sadness comes over me as i see the horror on maria's face. I put the mask back and suddenly her eyes turn a hellfire orange. Her head morphed into a wolf head as her hair grows longer and turns ivory. Her finger began to grow longer as lound snaps and breaks could be heard coming from her fingers and her hands grew larger. She grew three feet and her muscles grew proportional to her height. Her feet bacame wolf like. She became covered in silky white fur as her breath became a growl and  her nails split and broke and regrowing claws. A pale blue aura surronded her adding a beauty to the terrifying creature standing before me. 
Maria swatted me through a wall with ease. I try to stand  but  then maria pounces on me tearing into my shoulder  and making my right arm useless. And as she is about to  tear into my throat the old man says"lycas nova," he repeats causing maria to fall beside me and revert back to her human form and  she tries to speak but passes out before she could and i feel my blood pouring out i pass out due to blood loss.
I woke to my bed and white candles near my bed. My arm is in some strange cocoon i feel my arm in what feels gelatinous material. I sit to see maria and sulia talking in the main room of the house and as i stand i feel a sharp pain in my knee i look to see i had a splint on my leg and fall back into bed and i hear sulia yell "dont stand up yet your leg is broken and needs to heal go back to sleep." I lay back and look at the ceiling and fade back to sleep.