Golden opportunity

before we start this chapter i will notify you that i am going to have four main characters. so please comment on how you feel about this. now lets kick shit into high gear.  p:s this is when stuff gets weird

 __________ ______________________________________________________________________________

my name is sulia kamen   daughter Gil-sen the queen of the gold skins.(gold skins are humanoid creatures whose skin is a glimmering gold color. they also, have gills, steel teeth,red eyes , bronze tongue, and hair like humans but it has the texture silk. despite this description they are mildly appealing.) my mother fought against a wild-men  clan; however my mother captured and assimilated  one of them and took him as a gigolo. and i am the daughter of that result. i am one of eight daughters of Gil-sen, although i am the only half-monster daughter of the village but  i am still respected none the less.  my sisters  and i tend to get along fine, except my sister Gen-Jou. she hates humans  because my mother choose to save a human instead of another gold skin.  

I was playing tag  in the yard with my sister  Ga-kin( the only sister younger then me) i chased her around the yard and tackled  her to the ground and began to tickle her, which made me smile from her laughter. Ga-kin asked" why is it you have different skin then me". my smile dropped instantly and i said" because i am half human..." it hit me that mother and i always hid what i was from Ga-kin but she is 16 now so i am done lying to her."  now that you know what do you think of me now that you know am only half gold skin?" she hugs me and says"i love you the same, no matter the way your skin looks. " i smile .  i am different because my skin is human but i have a bronze   tongue, long black hair like gold skins, grey eyes, normal nose, and my nails are made of platinum.    i also have a couple abilities like telepathy , foresight, and fast healing. 

i help my sister up and we walk inside and i saw a man wearing purple robes and he had long white hair, a white beard, he had cataracts in his left eye which added to the vagueness behind his dark colored eyes, and  he was tall with fairly big muscles. i also noticed he is human which made me curious.

my mother looked upset and she said"you have three days to change your choice or we will have problems." the man left the room whilst spewing curses and grumbling. Gen-Jou   grabbed Ga-kin by her wrist and said"i have a present for you" i knew something was wrong because Gen-Jou never ever gave Ga-kin anything she always called her a traitor because she loved me. Gen-Jou  walked her into her room and i suddenly heard a thump and as i ran to investigate it mother grabs me and dark grey tears poured out of me and i called for Ga-kin frantically and mother said"she is okay we just had to keep her away from you for when they come to pick you up. " i looked at mother with tears in my eyes and i asked her"mamma who's coming...mamma tell me." my mother held me tighter and didn't respond and i feared the worst.  in  a moment of panic i read through my mothers thoughts and found that she gave me up for adoption. i screamed to mother,"why  have you done this too me, please mama don't take me away from my sisters." my mother begins to cry and the man from before came in with rope and my mother said" im sorry i had to do this to protect  your sisters."i struggled  and slipped an arm free and hit the man when he was close. my  mother grabbed my arms and the man grabbed my legs and bound them together and then he bound my arms together. I struggled and to no effect I couldn't escape or do anything to fight him off. the man said in a cocky tone" this sure was my golden opportunity."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

please forgive the long wait I wanted to make sure I was sending my good work out so I had to revise and take time off to let out stress. please keep reading the next part is coming soon. also give me feed back