New world

"How long am i going to be here" i say as the elven man sits and stares at me intensely as if to kill me at any given moment. His eyes were stone cold , his face almost frozen in a state of empty with his feelings lost in a abyss of endless cold. He had his sword in front of him it was long and broad made with a chromed metal blade, fine oak handle wrapped in fine leather,The bronzed pommel was shaped like a lions head, the bronzed  hand guard was u-shaped with a feathered wing design engraved in it, the blade had  a 2 cm  wide  white-gold line that glows, going down the middle of the face of the blade with branching lines that are one inch in length.  As  i moved his eyes followed. Suddenly i hear a woman say" let's treat her as family not as a prisoner.' i turn to look at her to see the speaker of kind words , a thin elven  woman with half shaved long rose-gold hair that fell onto the  smooth exotic skin on her shoulders. she had oval eyes with high cheekbones that were rounder that faded into a square jawline. her eyes were an impossibly beautiful pale pink that were complimented by her black eyelashes. she walked in an elegantly sexy yet not trashy way in her sea foam green elf dress. her voice was elegant  and she spoke with authority showing she was in charge. she came to me  and placed her hand on my face and said" what is your name?". " Alexandria" I reply.   she  smiles and  opens the cell door and  signals for me to exit.

_____________________________________________________________________________

hey people  sorry for taking so long I honestly didn't have Wi-Fi and I lost my motivation for this chapter. I honestly miss writing this book I will try to be better but I have to find my motivation.

-Redscythe666