the rouge

(Young man Aldred pov)
My name is Aldred von alucard  i am tall, slender, fair skinned with sea green eyes and long black hair with stubble of facial hair. I have a twin who is tall for a woman as  she stands 2.3 meters tall(6ft). though she is tall men find her to be beautiful as they should for men came from o islands to try to woe her and failed for she  prefers to keep to her studies and her work rather then chasing  men.  She is a unique type of craftswoman, she is a steam maker, she makes steam punk equipment,weapons,clothes, and houses. she  even has her own special crossbow  that me and her made together by combining her knowledge of steam technologies and i in dwarven,alchemy,forging,magic, and wood carving. She uses her steam weapons to hunt and kill monsters not all monsters though  just one type of monster... wendigos.

One night my sister  Ellicana was dancing around the fire in the night with her friend Amara  and they loomed near the fire for hours and as Amara grew tired she sat on a log with her back to the darkness of frostwood forest where lurked wendigos. Hungry and waiting for a meal to get careless as Amara did. In a moment a wendigo ran top speed with footsteps thunderous and snatchesAmara  off the log and in the woods where her screams were heard for miles and hours on end.
The entire time Ellicana cried and listened to her screams. When the wendigo was done she grabbed the only part of her friend that was not damaged was a long lock of Amara's hazelnut hair.

We both lived at teku academy a place to study all manners of things.

The room was lit by blue flamed candles that flickers in every direction like a ghost dancing to music of the living. There were many students with a cloth wrapped sword as project for our forging class which many people took and yet never did any good. " aldred come present your work" i stood up and walked to the front of the class to  present  my sword.
" here i have a Egyptian curved sword" i pull off the cloth revealing a curved sword shiney and sharp with  a fine oak handle,ivory pommel and  handguard with gold engravings. The class in shock of my craftsmanship and know they all lost compared to my work for there were noone else to present.
The teacher put a rack of ribs on a hook and signaled for me to cut it and i gently rubbed the edge of the sword on the ribs and they fell in half.

Later that day we had a lesson on magic in more than just simple attack or warding spells we learned to indulge in magic and make it one with us.  We had to go on to an altar and show us a spell we have learned and put our own twist on and we were graded by the amount of time worked on it and how personal it is  as well as technique. Most people tried to do a simple  ember spray spell with variety of ways its performed but when i came up to present and i was the fourth person of the class i couldn't make it some big finish so i went up and said" i am doing a darkspell with my own touch to it." Mr. zimo  nodded looking curious for it was odd and taboo to  do a darkspell. The darkspell i choose was necromanic revival which is used to bring back the dead which usually lead to the person being emotionless. The spell usually looks like the caster doing a black serpent dance as black smoke twirls around them  but i had a different approach to it. I asked for a corpse which i got and the way i did it made everyone around me creeped out.
I levitated in the air while levitating the corpse and i used my magic to blow a glowing yellow smoke out of my mouth and it flew into the corpse and my eyes turned all black and my veins turned black.
The body restored its self and it looked human for a moment before it grew long horns that curved over the bald male cadavers head and his skin became rock with lava in its crevices. It also grew a tail that was twelve feet long and six  inches thick. The tale had a large blood red crystal on the end of it. The corpses teeth fell out and grew back sharp and grey. It had a wrinkled face and it grew spikes on its  cheekbones. And the corpse grew wings that resemblea bats wing but also was gray rock and lava like his skin.
The corpse then gently landed and sat up with a snarl exiting from its mouth as ash come from its nose.
Mr.zimo looked in horror and awe.
The students backed away from me as my eyes and veins went back to normal the creature looked at me and said" father"  my peers began to speak of me in hushed tones and eventually there was one female student who clapped for me. As i left the alter with my creation i passed out from the toll the spell took on me and when i woke up Ellicana was sitting next to me with her crossbow on her lap and  she was wearing her red cloak. I rolled unto my back to see my creation sleeping with its wings coiled around it. I jumped and said"what the fu-" i stopped when i realized it was my creature,my child, the one i made from my love for magic. It wakes up and large claws come from its nails and looks around for danger before  i say to it."calm my child i just had a nightmare." We all went back to sleep.  
Later on as the years past i graduated and lived on my own until i began an orphanage for the  strange and monster children.