one

CHAEYEON had woken up so early because of her phone vibrating several times because of her alarm. "Jesus its only five in the morning. " she complained, snoozing her alarm off before hugging again her pillow and covered herself with her blanket.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed again which made her groan. She stood up, stretching her arms. "I hate my life so much. " she says to herself before going downstairs to prepare breakfast for her and her sister Eunjin.

Eunjin is a very good older sister to Chaeyeon, she takes good care of her but all of the sudden- she got sick. So, she had to work hard for both of them.

Chaeyeon currently works on the café where her sister works on, she told the manager that she'll replace her sister for a while- while she's sick, of course.

She settled down two plates on the plate, all along with spoon and fork. Both of them never really tasted Korean food, since both of them grew at the US.

"Eunjin unnie! Food's ready. " She shouted as Eunjin went downstairs, still looking sleepy as ever.

She groaned at Chaeyeon who grinned at her mischievously, "Its too early Chae I could've-" before her unnie could continue, she shushed her and told her to start eating.

"Unnie, you need to eat many okay? So you'll get well soon. Understand? " Chaeyeon rants like a mother, the old one scowled at her and nodded mumbling something before eating.

She just shrugged, eating her own food.

* * *

"Fuck you Jimin hyung. " Jungkook says, glaring at the older one who's laughing at him right now.

He was still angry at his hyung because the messages he was gonna send at were for his cousin but BAM! They were sent to a stranger that he doesn't even know but only his Jimin hyung knows.

"Look, I'm sorry kookie! I really thought I heard Kim Chaeyeon from you so I gave you her number instead of Yesung's. " Jimin says, still laughing.

Really, he finds this so funny? "You should've just asked oh my. Its seriously embarassing!" Jungkook says, putting both of his hands on his eyes.

Jimin chuckled, "Aw younger ones. But I bet you had fun talking to her, I mean- Chaeyeon is a very bubbly person. She's very fun to hang out and likes to eat like Jin hyung. " he explains, making Kookie roll his eyes.

"Look, I'm not here to listen and know what is Jin hyung's ideal type and most of all, I don't care about that Chaeyeon girl or whatever her name is. " he says, frustrated.

His cousin hasn't contacted him since she arrived at Busan and he misses her so much, they didn't have contacts anymore because Yesung got upset on what her cousin has said before.

She has blocked her everywhere, contacts, social media and everywhere. "Uncle would probably kill me for letting Yesung leave. " He says, gripping his hands on his hair.

Suddenly his phone buzzed.

You received a message from [ insert number ].

Aish, her again?

Jungkook quickly opened the message.

[ number ] : aye fam

read, 3:57 pm

me : what? why are you texting me? didn't you told me already that you're not yesung?

read, 3:58 pm

[ number ] : i'm bored das y i texted u

read, 3:59 pm

me : oH i see. by the way can i know your name?

read, 4:00 pm

[ number ] : will give ya my name if you'll say yours too : )

read, 4:01 pm

me : sure thing.

read, 4:02 pm

[ number ] : i'm kim chaeyeon, nice to meet you. /pretends to bow at you

read, 4:03 pm

me : ah. nice to meet you to chaeyeon-ah! i'm jungkook, your # 1 boyfriend material ((;

read, 4:05 pm

[ number ] : i wish i could send memes to u but i realized i can't cuz its sms.

read, 4:06 pm

me : you can add me on facebook fam lol

read, 4:07 pm

[ number ] : will be adding ya papi (;

read, 4:08 pm

Jungkook smiled like a idiot at the text and locked his phone before ranting at Jimin again.