eleven

CHAEYEON sighed, today is the day Jungkook will confess to her at personal. She felt nervous that her hands are becoming sweaty, she tapped her fingers on the lodge she's sitting at.

Its been three hours since she's there and its already six at the evening, Jungkook didn't even tell what time he'll arrive just straight right away he said that he's confessing.

Maybe he hasn't read Chaeyeon's text?

Even though Chaeyeon doesn't want him to confess, she still go to the lake.

The lake is probably the saddest place for her, but then she liked going here. Too many memories, good or bad is here.

The day she lost her baby tooth at the age of seven, her middle school graduation- she went here because this 'random' girl threw a pie on her face and literally cried while going on the lake.

She's the only one who knew this lake, no one even dared to enter because Chaeyeon had put up a sign saying ' IF YOU ENTER, YOU CAN'T GO HOME ALIVE' so many people thinks its true.

Neither her friends and unnie doesn't know this place- the lake is like her peaceful place.

She starts throwing rocks on the lake, many fishes lived in the lake- it was clean and clear, she never let anyone mess it up.

And that's the lake- her place when she's sad.

Hours had passed but there isn't any signs of Jungkook everywhere, she sighed.

She knew that he's playing with her feelings and she really expected it. Chaeyeon thinks that she's an idiot waiting for him when he isn't going.

She then, took out a paper and pen from her backpack and start writing.

' dear kookie,
i left. im sorry, i have been waiting here for hours and you didn't come. maybe because i said i'll wait but my patience doesn't last long, well i guess you're just playing right? :) i knew it from the start. -chaeyeon '

She folded it and wrote ' to jungkook ' and stood up while her face is sternly facing the ground.

Chaeyeon grabbed her backpack and walked back home, still thinking of Jungkook not coming to the lake as he promised.

' Talkshit. ' she thought before plugging her earbuds on her ears, listening to some f(x) songs. (A/N : THEIR SONGS ARE SO GOOD STAN THEM JUSEYO).

-

Jungkook on the other hand, was nervous. He was walking to the lake when he felt his phone rings loudly making him groan.

What now? He thought. It was his hyung Seokjin, "Why call me now? Chaeyeon must be waiting for me now. " he swiftly clicked answer.

"What now, hyung? I'm going somewhere why call me when I have walks-" before Jungkook could finish his complaining shit- Jin cuts him off.

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE KID, DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME I'M YOUR HYUNG WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU HAVE TO GO OR YOU'LL BE FUCKING SCREWED BY NAMJOON. " Seokjin literally screamed over the phone, The younger one flinched at the way his hyung is speaking.

What's their problem right now? Is Seokjin on period on something? "How about Chaeyeon? " he panicked, if he ditched his friends over Chaeyeon they'd probably kick him in the ass and if he ditched Chaeyeon for his friends, she'll be ignoring her and will tell him that he's a player.

He hates breaking promises and seems like he already did it when its not supposed to be. Jungkook grabbed his phone and opened it but it won't open.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING FUCKING RIGHT NOW I SWEAR" he panicked, cursing under his breath. Did his phone died? Well, he isn't sending Chaeyeon a text.

He just shrugged, Jungkook thought of her message saying she'll wait. He couldn't help but smiled at the thought and walked back at Jin's apartment.

He'll just use Jimin's phone to text her and say he'll be a little bit late- Jungkook feels a little guilty that he has to make her wait for long.

He has his hyungs as his excuse plus it sounds very important so he has to come. 'More important than Chaeyeon? ' he actually thought of that but shrugged his thoughts off as he reached Jin hyung's apartment.

Jungkook walked to the door and knocked repeatedly, he could hear boy like giggles inside the apartment as it opened making him startled revealing Taehyung and Jin grinning widely at the younger one.

"Ah finally you're here! " they pulled him in as he stared at the sofa, the whole squad is there but something caught his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly widen at the familiar girl giving him a smile, a smile disgusts him, a smile he really hated, a girl he used to love.

The girl who cheated on him, the girl who told him there's forever between them and made him believe that they're the best couple in the world when its Angelina and Brad.

The girl who made him believe she loves him the most but one day it was all destroyed.

By the news of her hooking up with a famous millionaire around Busan, she betrayed him for money and now she's back? Pathetic.

Is she gonna make him believe again that she still loves him, and make him go back to her?

Jungkook knows what she wants.

That filthy whore wants money.

She knows that Jungkook's family is wealthy so she came back- and now she's hanging out with his friends? The fuck is her problem?

Jungkook puts up a bitter fake smile to his face as he smiled to her.

"Welcome back, Kyeongri. "

-

idk what was i am thinking when i wrote this hehe