epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER...

TWO YEARS may have passed but Chaeyeon and Jungkook's love for each other never changed.

Chaeyeon's engaged with Jungkook just a month ago and they are still planning on the wedding, it will be held next year.

"We should all go out today! Staying at home always sucks, we need to go to the mall or arcade. " Chungha whines, Hyungwon glared at her and hits her leg playfully.

Chaeyeon and Jungkook were busy on their own phones, probably in their own worlds.

1:20 pm

chaeyeonie's namja chingu ♡ : yah its really boring 0.0

jungkook's babygirl ♡: yeAHHHH LET'S GO SOMEWHERE!!! IM BRINGING PEACHY WITH US BRB I'LL JUST PUT HER CUTE NEW HOODIE TO HER AND WE'LL GO OUT IMMEDIATELY 

chaeyeonie's namja chingu ♡ : be right back immediately ok!!!i wanna cuddle our kid UGH SO BAD

Chaeyeon chuckled taking a look at Jungkook who's laughing as Chungha and Hyungwon stares at him weirdly but the other girl shrugged making Peachy come upstairs.

Since malamutes grow fast, as a year old dog Peachy is- she already wears four to six years old kids clothes. Chaeyeon and Jungkook spoils her like a kid that's why she acts like a brat at times when the couple doesn't cuddle with her. She's the cutest.

"Come here Peachy~" Chaeyeon cooed as the dog waddles to the girl as she ( Chaeyeon ) giggles at the dog's cuteness.

She starts making her wear her new pink dress and  fixed her collar on. Chaeyeon only fixed her hair because she's already ready to go.

The girl wears a big black hoodie that was actually Jungkook's hoodie but he won't mind of course, blue shorts on and sneakers. She walked out of the room, downstairs as Peachy follows her running happily and stares at Chaeyeon waiting for her.

"Aye, Peachy is a good gal!" Hyungwon says as he pets her but she cried out, Jungkook starts laughing as both the girls laughed too.

Jungkook pats the space beside him as Peachy climbs and cuddles with her so called 'dad', Chaeyeon pouted. "Aren't we going out? " she asks as she tapped her foot on the floor impatiently.

The boyfriend chuckled and nodded before putting Peachy's leash. "Where you guys going? Can I come along? I can't stand Hyungwon oppa. " Chungha pleaded as Jungkook shook her head.

Chaeyeon looked at him in disbelief, why? Are we going somewhere that the two of us should know? She thought, "Well, I'm heading to my cousin Yesung because she decided to show up like nothing happened. She's just so annoying, she's the reason why uncle is mad at me. " he sighed.

Chungha's eyes widen, "Ooooooh, Yesungie? Can I just come with you guys? I'll babysit Peachy! " the girl still pleaded as Jungkook chuckled, staring at her.

"You know her? " he asks, confused as the older girl rolls her eyes and nods.

Chaeyeon was still silent, listening to both of them. "Of course, how can I not know her? She's hella talkative and she used to be my classmate two years ago! " she explains with her hand signals.