fourteen

9:29 am

jungkook : chae!

seen, 9:30 am

chaeyeon : what do you want in the middle of my beauty sleep kookie

seen, 9:31 am

jungkook : chungha noona says she wants to hang out with you! she's making me come also

seen, 9:32 am

chaeyeon : ugh what does she wants, tell her im sleeping pls i didn't get enough sleep! IF I HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS RN, I'D PROBABLY FAINT BY WALKING SO TELL HER MAYBE IN THE AFTERNOON OKAY?

seen, 9:33 am

jungkook : okie, ill tell her. go back to your beauty sleep, chaeyeon!

seen, 9:34 am

-

4:30 pm

chungha : chaeyeon? you still sleeping?

seen, 4:31 pm

chaeyeon : im not unnie hehe, why?

seen, 4:32 pm

chungha : wanna hang out? me, jimin and jungkook are going out. we're supposed to go at morning but you're still sleeping hahahahahahaha, so... ya in?

seen, 4:33 pm

chaeyeon : oki, i'll just dress up. pick me up? eunjin unnie is here, she'll let you guys enter!

seen, 4:34 pm

chungha : actually, we're on our way to yours xD !! will be there in any minute, so better be dressing up already k?

seen, 4:36 pm

Chaeyeon didn't bothered to reply, she grabbed her jeans and wore a plain black shirt finishing her outfit with white sneakers.

She tied her hair up in a bun, wearing a gold necklace and did her light makeup as she heard her name being called downstairs.

"Chaeyeon-ah! Chungha is here, actually there's many of them the only one I could recognize is Chungha and Jimin- oh Jungkook, a friend of my boyfriend! Hello guys. " Eunjin's shout could be heard til outside making her wonder why is she like this always when someone arrives.

After few minutes of staring at the mirror if she looks good or not- she rushed downstairs as she saw three people were waiting impatiently for her while her unnie ( older sister) looks at her stunned.

"You look nice today Chae! " Her older sister teases her, making her cheeks went red from embarrassment.

Chaeyeon hates it when her unnie teases her when people is there- she's just shy.