six

6:59 am

chungha : yah chaeyeon

chungha : wer u at girl

chungha : dude.

seen, 7:05 am

chaeyeon : what

seen, 7:06 am

chungha : UHM ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?

seen, 7:08 am

chaeyeon : idk?

seen, 7:09 am

chungha sent a photo :

seen, 7:10 am

chungha : BIJ BEFORE 8 I NEED TO BE AT SCHOOL WYD FAM RISE YOUR ASS UP AND GO GET DRESSED SO U COULD PICK ME UP 😠

seen, 7:12 am

chaeyeon : oh well, shit :^)

seen, 7:13 am

chungha : GET UP ALREADY! 1!1!1!1

seen, 7:14 am

chaeyeon : i am unnie wait up! 11!!1

seen, 7:16 am

After Chungha left Chaeyeon on seen, Chaeyeon rushed to her blue big closet- that may be sound childish but its the truth, the closet is bigger than her.

She grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a big sky blue shirt, and white vans to finish her look.

Chaeyeon washed her face with full of holy glory on her face (y'all know that thing when you just woke up, its on your eyes and i call it holy glory), she scrubbed it then dried her face.

After that, she starts doing her makeup. Suddenly, her phone starts ringing- it was Chungha. Her eyes widen as she saw what time is it already.

8:39 am.

"WHAT?!?!! SERIOUSLY?! " Chaeyeon says, applying mascara and blush on and lip gloss. She wore her outfit, put her hair in a high ponytail, grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs.

She was never this late when it comes to Chungha-unnie. She swore that Chungha's gonna kill her, "Chaeyeon-ah, you're not gonna eat your breakfast? " her sister Eunjin asks, but she shook her head immediately.

"Aniyo unnie, I'm very late right now. " She says, grabbing the small carton of milk and a green apple before kissing her unnie and went outside.

-

"I hate you for making me late. " Chungha says, Chaeyeon chuckling.

It wasn't her intention to- "let's go already, you're the one who's making yourself late. " Chaeyeon says tugging Chungha by the sleeve of her shirt and starts walking to her car.

"Chaeyeon-ah!" she heard someone shouted her name but she just ignores it- thinking that it was her illusion and she entered her car.

-

Jungkook was walking outside, with his Jimin hyung and ranting about Chaeyeon. He just couldn't stop staring at her pictures- "Aish, jungkook seriously?! Just gonna brag about Chaeyeon's beauty? This is getting annoying and annoying! " Jimin says, running his hand on his blonde dyed hair.

Jungkook nods, grinning until someone caught his eyes. Was that Chaeyeon? No- that can't be.

The girl was laughing as she tugged on his neighbor's Shirt- Chungha noona? "Hyung, wasn't that Chaeyeon? " Jungkook says, pointing at the girl who's now walking towards a car.

The other guy stared at the girl's back before nodding, "yes! its chae, didn't know she's friends with Chungha. " he says, putting his jacket on.

"Chaeyeon-ah!" Jungkook shouted, but the girl didn't even bothered to turn around and entered the car driving fast as she could.

Weird.

He shrugs, "I guess she's catfishing me. " he mumbles to himself as he felt upset.

He thought that he's going to meet a girl he's starting to like through internet but it turns out to be catfish- he sighed.

"Let's go, let me drop you to your school and I'll be going to Chaeyeon's arraso? " Jimin says, entering the car.

Jungkook nodded, entering the car as well with a blank face- doesn't know what to feel after he got catfished.

Sighing, he put on his headphone and stared outside the window.

Guess who's blocking a bitch?

-

this is v short sorry